Sequel: The Past Is Behind Us
Status: My first kidnap fic - Finished! Sequel up --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->^^^^^^^

Four More Days

Black

I don’t remember falling asleep, but I woke up the next morning.

Maybe it was a dream!

I looked at my body, seeing the torn corset and my red thighs. A sick smell filled the air making me nauseous.

My gaze landed on the scabbed bite mark on my breast.

Nope. Not a dream.

I found myself unbound and I made a move to get up but a pushing pain hurt my crotch.

I gasped and forced my legs to move, walking to a bathroom attached to the room. A small part of my brain noticed this was a really nice bathroom. The rest of my brain knew what I was going to do.

I went to the bathroom, washed my hands then put on a black bathrobe.

Black.

The color of death.

The prefect color for now.

I found a new paper cup and opened the cabinet behind the mirror. My hands shook as I took out everything that said ‘do not injest’ and put them on the counter.

Licking my lips, I poured a bit of everything into the cup, watching it turn an ugly brown before slowly lifting it to my lips..........

Suddenly the cup was shoved out of my hand, hitting the wall splattering all its contents all over the white surface.

I bolted over and tried to lick the wall, to finish my life but I was grabbed by the hair and thrown to the opposite wall. My back hit the wall hard, but not hard enough to kill me.
Tears ran down my cheeks as I looked at Syn and The Rev who’d stopped me.

Syn pulled out his cell and called someone on his speed dial.

"We got a situation." He said, before closing the phone, hanging up and looking down at me.

My eyes clouded over with tears as I pulled my knees up to my chest sobbing.

Why couldn't they have been to late?! Why couldn’t they just let me die? Why do they care, I’m only collateral and a ‘fuck hole’. Why couldn’t they just leave me alone?

Or a better question.

How did they know?
♠ ♠ ♠
Cassidy is suicidal. Suprised? If I some how managed to offend anyone, I'm sorry I didn't mean to.

I'll update reaaaaaaaaaaly soon, like in maybe an hour.

Who did Syn call?

What are they going to do with her?

Predictions?

Whoot Whoot 7 stars!