Status: As I come up with ideas I write them down and you read them. :)

Fiction

Blue

I stood in the doorway of the apartment staring at the spotless living room that was supposed to be home to three rock stars. I turned to see Jimmy carrying my duffel bag in one hand and his backpack in the other.

“You sure this is the right apartment?”

Jimmy started laughing as he gently nudged me into the living room saying that Syn and Zacky were coming up the stairs behind him with their stuff and my other suitcases.

“Shocked you know guys that actually clean up after themselves?”

I nodded as I walked more into the room to see two guitars neatly placed in a rack beside the window. Instantly I could tell one was Syn’s old rebel flag guitar and the other was Zacky’s white bloody guitar that I remembered he called the gynecologist. The black couch sat directly in front of a large flat screen that was positioned directly next to an X-box complete with 4 controllers wrapped up with their cords. I could tell that this living room had seen quite a few video game nights with these guys. Besides a few framed pictures and awards the rest of the room was pretty much spotless. There weren’t empty beer bottles strewn across the room or near full ash trays littering the coffee table like I had grown accustomed to over the years. To be honest I couldn’t even smell any traces of cigarette smoke and I knew for a fact these guys smoked.

I shrugged it off as jimmy walked past me and motioned for me to follow. I followed Jimmy down a hall and watched as he pointed out the shared bathroom (great. 3 guys+ 1 girl+ 1 bathroom=!!!) Syn’s room, Zacky’s room and lastly our room. I walked inside to see the large bed covered with a thick white comforter with at least 5 plush purple pillows.

“Like pillows Rev?”

“Hush you.”

I laughed as he picked me up and playfully tossed me onto the bed before joining me. With his body over mine I watched as his eyes connected with mine. I smiled as he leaned in and kissed me passionately against the lips. Our bodies were so close there was barely any room to breathe but that’s how I liked it when it was just Jimmy and me. His hands slowly traveled down to the bottom of my shirt as he smirked beneath my lips. I could tell what was running through his mind and I wasn’t about to stop him but, regretfully two of his best friends were more than happy to.

I groaned as I felt a huge weight increase on top of me as Jimmy pulled away from the kiss. Behind me I could hear Zacky’s un-mistakenable laughter. This told me that it was Syn who was now lying on top of both Jimmy and me but, thankfully not for long. Jimmy quickly stood up sending Syn straight to the hard carpeted floor.

“What the fuck?”

Jimmy looked down at Syn as he rubbed his butt before getting back up to his feet.

“I could ask you the same thing.”
I rolled onto my stomach to see Zacky leaning up against the wall now but still laughing like a maniac.

“We were just bringing you her bags and saw well….all of that. Next time shut the door.”

Jimmy groaned and ushered both out of the room before closing it behind Syn who was still complaining about his backside hurting.

“You’re going to pay for that Rev!”

“Mhm sure I will.”

I watched from the bed as Jimmy leaned against the shut door and eyed me up and down. I could tell from the look he was giving me that our fun wasn’t done with.
“Now where were we?”

I laughed a little as Jimmy jumped on the bed next to me and flipped me over so I was on top of him now. With his hands running through my hair I knew that I wanted him now more than I had ever wanted anyone before. As he let out a playful and sexy growl I leaned back and flipped my hair off to the side making him bite his lip and pull at my shirt. I decided to help him out by pulling off my shirt and tossing it to the side to reveal my deep purple bra.

“How on Earth did I get a girl like you?”

I shrugged and laughed a little as I leaned down and kissed him again as I allowed my hands to travel down to his belt buckle. With it unbuckled I continued on to unbutton his jeans. With his jeans off and at the foot of the bed he began working on mine. Through awkward feeling around for the button and a lot of laughter underneath kisses he finally had my pants across the room and his shirt off. I traced his ‘Fiction’ tattoo from the very bottom to the top with kisses before looking him straight in the eye. He sent me a little smirk before leaning into my ear and whispering, “Scream…”

Being with Jimmy was unlike anything I had ever experienced before. It was like he could read my mind and knew everything I wanted him to do before I had the chance to even hint around to it. As I lay back trying my best to regain a normal breathing pattern I looked over at Jimmy who was doing the same thing. His hair was standing up from all ends as if he had let Syn do his hair; his bare chest was shining with sweat as it moved up and down with every breath he took. I smiled when he looked over and saw me watching him. He shook his head and motioned for me to move closer.

With my head on his chest I could hear every heartbeat and breath he took as he played with my hair and hummed what sounded like a slower version of “Girl I Know”.

“Layla can I ask you a question?”

“Sure.”

“Why does your brother really call you Blue?”

I chuckled a little under my breath knowing that this question was bound to come around one day. I didn’t think he would buy my blue eyes attraction story for very long.
“I told you I like blue eyes so my brother calls me that.”

“That is utter bullshit you know that.”

I laughed again before looking up at him and saying I’d tell the story.

“Fine. You see when I was a little kid my brother had a huge window in his bedroom that went from ceiling to floor almost. Outside this window was a medium sized bush that birds would always nest. Well when I was about 6 I went to summer camp for the first time. It was my first time going somewhere without my brother for more than a night or two. When I was gone apparently a bright blue jay made its nest right outside my brother’s window and it stayed there every day. As soon as I got home it disappeared which puzzled my brother and even me when he told me. So, every summer when I went off to camp the blue jay came back. He didn’t know f it was the same one but it was always just as bright. So, he came up with the idea that this blue jay was a part of me staying with him. Even when we moved out of our aunt’s house a blue jay was always around when I wasn’t. He said even to this day after I moved out with Dj and he moved to a new house with his wife there is a family of blue jays out in his backyard. So, his nickname for me is Blue jay or just Blue.”

“Wow…that’s a really neat story. I’m going to have to get a new nickname for you now that I know that.”

I laughed as he kissed the top of my head and we both looked out the window at the bright blue sky.

“Jimmy…”

“Hmm?”
I looked back up at him as he shifted his gaze down to me.

“Do you ever think we’ll have our own place together? Without Syn and Zacky but, still have them close by?”

He chuckled a little before nodding and describing our perfect house. He described every detail so vividly that I could almost picture it inside my head. From the bedrooms all the way to the backyard with a pool. He even said that when we moved out Johnny would take this room so he could be out of his parents’ house.

I wanted nothing more than a perfect future with Jimmy and I knew I was going to have nothing less.