Spy of Slytherin

A Clumsy Introduction to Draco Malfoy

“All right then, we are going to set you up an account at Gringotts Wizarding Bank. Your money that you earn from this will go right there. We will also be adding some extra, so you can buy your robes, books, and anything else that you need from, Diagon Alley. Being that we have to get you into Slytherin, we can not let it look like you are poor. You have to come from money,” the professor explained. Bailey nodded.

Her parents were pureblood, but they did not come from money. They had both left their other intends to marry each other, and were therefore cast out of their family money and lives.

“When do I leave?” she asked kindly, with a small smile.

“We will set up your account tonight, are you ready now?”

“Yes sir,” Bailey said with the nod. Professor Dumbledore nodded, and with that they were both off. The professor held out his arm, and Bailey slowly took it. She hated the feel of Appariting, but she knew this would be the only way to get where they needed to go. Within several seconds they were standing in front of the bank building and Dumbledore was leading her up the stairs. It was the tallest building in the Alley, and seemed to stand out more then any other building.

They seemed to pass through a set of bronze doors and then silver ones before entering the lobby. The main floor was paved with marble and had long counters stretching along its length. Small funny looking men, goblins, were at the long counters doing various tasks in front of them. Bailey and Professor Dumbledore ignored all the long counters and went straight up to a taller counter in the middle of the room. There they stopped and the professor began talking to the goblin at the desk, in a very quiet voice. After several papers were signed, Bailey was given a small key. It was then that the professor handed Bailey a letter.

“This is your acceptance to Hogwarts, in it you will find all the equipment that you will need for the year. Each store is clearly marked, so be sure to enter the correct store. And no matter what, do not enter Knockturn Alley,” he warned. Bailey nodded and then the professor was off, leaving Bailey to handle her own shopping. She looked down at the list, and the classes she would have for the year.

There were only a couple advance classes; it was assumed that she would be in Slytherin, so the professor had made sure to place her in normal Slytherin classes.

Advance Defense against the Dark Arts which would be followed with Double Defense against the Dark Arts – this one was a little shocking for Bailey, if Slytherin’s were supposed be against the idea, why place them in the class? But then she realized that they probably had to keep up with the other students, and needed this class to see what they were being taught.

Advance Transfiguration – Bailey was looking forward to this, because she was good with the class, and knew that showing off, would give her the points she needed.

Advance Potions which would also include another course of Double Potions.

Apparition

Herbology

The classes would not be too bad; at least she would have time to complete her job while she was there. So took the list and made her way to the first shop, which was the book shop, Flourish & Blotts. She looked at the list of book names that she would need to get. When she walked in she was amazed at all the wonderful books that seemed to be in the room. Bailey was going to have to spend more time in this shop. Picking out all the books she needed she made her way up to the front counter. There she accidentally ran into someone.

“Oh sorry,” she said as she fell to the ground. All of her books went flying and she went down with a loud thud.

“You should be,” the voice spat. She looked up quickly and noticed a tall boy. Bailey was immediately lost in his eyes, they were the sharpest brightest blue eyes that she had ever seen. She quickly got up and picked up all the books she had dropped.

“Yeah, I can be a bit clumsy,” she explained as she placed the books onto the counter.

“And you are?” the white-blonde haired boy questioned.

“Oh right, Bailey Murphy,” she said holding out her hand. The boy shook it carefully.

“Draco Malfoy,” he said. His voice held some honor when he said the name, and Bailey was sure that this was a Slytherin boy.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this chapter is the short, but it gets better!!

Thank you for the comments!! I'm glad people are liking this so far!!

LaDii3DR3AMS,
maddie girl,
&
Breathless Tallie