Spy of Slytherin

The Malfoy's

“Well Mr. Malfoy, thank you for not ripping my head off,” Bailey said with a small laugh.

“Draco please, my father is Mr. Malfoy. Do you go to Hogwarts?” he asked looking at her books.

“I will be; this year will be my first and sixth year.”

“What does that mean?”

“Well it will be my first year at Hogwarts, but I will be in my sixth year of school,” she explained.

“And where did you go before,” he questioned.

“I didn’t, my parents thought it would be best to keep me in a home study course. They didn’t want me in the same school as Harry Potter. They thought I would get into trouble,” Draco frowned at the name.

“Potter supporters?” he questioned with distaste.

“No, they didn’t care for either side, actually, neutrals, if you will,” Draco nodded.

“And what do you support?”

“Well I figured that when I am able to learn more, I will be able to make my own choice. May I ask whom you support?” she asked carefully. Bailey didn’t want him to get pissed off.

“Well if you must know, my father is a follower,” he said nothing more. But she knew what he meant.

“If I may, Draco, I didn’t ask whom he supported, I want to know who you support,” he seemed taken back by this. It was clear that he had never been given a choice. “My parents kept me away, because they wanted me to be able to make my own choice, and they knew that by throwing me into a school that supported one or the other, I would not get that chance,” she explained.

“Well then, it would seem that your parents had some values. Why are they sending you there now?”

“My parents were killed,” she paused trying not to let it get to her, “a boating accident right before school ended.” Draco seemed sadden that he asked, but Bailey didn’t look sad. “Since they left no will, and no one to legally guard me, the ministry handed me over to the care of Professor Dumbledore, so I could get placed into the school. He gave me this letter and is having me complete the list for all the things I will need.”

“I am sorry about your parents.”

“It’s okay, I am just glad they weren’t murdered. That would have been harder,” Draco gave a knowing look.

“Would you like me to help you finish that list?” he asked softly.

“That would be great, thank you,” she said with a smile. He gave her a smirk, but then stopped.

“First I must ask, are you a pureblood,” Bailey nodded. It was the one thing her parents were proud of.

“My mother is of the Prewett family. My father’s family has always been Murphy, they are mainly up in the Ireland area, and have always gone to either Durmstrang or Beauxbatons,” Draco nodded with approval.

“Good, because when I introduce you to my parents, they will ask. Then again they might know your parents.”

“Maybe, my mother went to Hogwarts, she was in Slytherin and was best friends with Bella Black,” she said, remembering her mother talk about her best friend.

“Bella is my aunt, her sister, Narcissa is my mother,” Draco said with pride.

“Really, my mother spoke a lot about her as well. That means that your father has to be Lucius Malfoy,” Bailey said, glad that she had actually listened to her mothers babbling.

“Yes he is; this will make things so much easier. You will get into Slytherin for sure, especially with your history,” he exclaimed. With that he grasped Bailey’s arm and they were off to the next shop. Once they were finished with Bailey’s list Draco turned to her, “I am supposed to meet my parents at Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour, do you want to come?” he asked with a smile.

“I would love to; it will make things easier, knowing that I actually know people.” Draco smiled again, and led her to a small shop nearby; he walked in with his hand in hers, and led her to two people that looked exactly like Draco.

“Mom, dad, this is Bailey, she is going to be new at Hogwarts,” Draco said as he led Bailey up to his parents.

“Bailey is it?” the stern man asked.

“Yes sir,” Bailey said with a nod.

“And the last name is,” Bailey knew that he was checking her bloodline.

“Murphy, sir,” her father would be proud of the fact that she was being polite to her elders.

“Murphy, eh, I knew a Murphy once, tell me what your parents’ names are?” he asked.

“Carney Murphy and Abigail Prewett-Murphy,” Bailey said with slight pride. She always did love her parents’ names.

“Abigail Prewett you say?” Bailey nodded, “tell me, did your mother attend Hogwarts?” Draco’s mother now asked, speaking up for the first time.

“Yes ma’am, if I may, my mother spoke of you often Mrs. Malfoy, you and your sister Bella,” Bailey said kindly. Narcissa smiled at the girl. She was going to get along just fine with her.

“Yes, dear Abbey, as we always called her. Tell me, how is she doing?”

“I am sorry to have to say this ma’am, but my parents were killed, right before the last school term ended, in a boating accident,” Bailey said sadly. This was not something that Narcissa could take. She quickly stood up and took the dear girl into her arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 3!!! Sorry it took so long!