Waiting for Life to Begin

We're silent.

Legs hooked around my waist, driving me deeper and deeper inside. Sweat covered every inch of my toned skin, my muscles burning in a delicious fire that spread right through to my bones. I looked down at her face, trying to pick out a distinguishing feature; hair, mouth, eyes, anything – but I couldn’t. Her features kept changing, eluding me a clear image, so I closed my eyes, burying my face in her neck. She smelt unlike any other girl I’d ever smelt, almost musky like a man. I couldn’t deny that I liked the scent, no matter how much it confused me.

Harder. Faster. Harder. Faster.

I could feel her thighs start to shake and tighten around me, although they now felt longer, stronger almost, and definitely rougher. I didn’t dare lift my head to look at her. I didn’t know what I’d find.

“Z-Zack, I’m close,” a moan sounded, “Fuck, I’m so close,”

I know that voice. But where from?

The moans got louder and a little deeper, guttural, a slight rasp in their tone as I thrusted harder than before, my hips snapping against hers as I got desperate for a release. Her arms wrapped around my neck, short nails digging into my shoulders. Waves of pleasure coursed through my veins, making my head spin.

“Zack!”

She tightened impossibly around my dick, making me cry out too, her back arching into my chest as she reached her peak. I’m so close to my own high that it’s almost painful. Almost.

“Come for me, Zack,”

The voice changed again as I continued to thrust into the tight heat, a much deeper husk than before, a voice that I know belongs to one person only. This isn’t possible.

“J-Jack?” I choked, lifting my head.

The body wrapped around me tighter than before, Jack’s face smiling lazily up at me.

“Who else would it be, baby?” he purred.

He pressed his lips to mine and I came without warning, shooting my seed harder and longer than I ever had before.


I woke with a shout, sitting sharply upright, my heart pounding and my body sweating. I didn’t need to look under my duvet to know that the damp in my crotch wasn’t just sweat. Fuck. Oh my God. O-Oh my God. That did not just happen. I didn’t just wet dream the best sex of my life with Jack. No fucking way. Not Jack.

“Z-Zack? Are you okay?”

Shit. Jack slept over last night, I almost forgot. Shit! What if he heard me?!

“Yeah, I’m fine,” I grunted.

I desperately tried to block the images of Jack’s eyes filled with lust for me, his skin flushed and covered with sweat, his lips bruised and swollen, his legs and ass tight around my body.

“Why did you shout then?” he yawned.

“I woke up unexpectedly,” I replied shortly.

Jack grinned. “Good dream then?”

I couldn’t stop the blush that spread across my face. Fuck.

“You have no idea,” I mumbled.

Jack just giggled and laid back down on the airbed. I groaned and laid back down too. What the fuck was that?! Why the fuck did I dream about Jack like that?! I’m straight! I’m going to put it down to the fact that he was the last person I saw and spoke to before I went to sleep. Yeah, that must be it, that makes sense. Still doesn’t explain how I came so hard from seeing him naked and wrapped around me though. No!

I’m straight. I like boobs…vagina…curves…a tight ass…Jack has a tight ass…NO!

What the fuck is happening to me?!
♠ ♠ ♠
Sleepovers are fun, huh?
^_^
So Zack’s had a sex dream about him and Jack…
Will this lead to something good, or something bad?
There’s a party in the next chapter =]

The reason this update was delayed was because I spent most of yesterday in hospital a and e with my friend. To cut a long story short, she was trying to get out of my oddly shaped driveway and somehow got her hand crushed between her car and the wall, resulting in us having to get a neighbour to buckle the car with his shoulder so she could pull her hand out and another neighbour to drive us to hospital. While our other friend made a load of calls to people, I was the one making sure she was okay and trying to stop her panic attacks. Luckily nothing was broken, just badly badly bruised, but I was so drained that I just couldn't put this up yesterday. I hope you forgive me!

Also, I’ve been working on another long one-shot, this time a Zack Merrick/Matt Flyzik m-preg. It ended up being over 24,000 words, and I really proud of it. Please check it out and let me know what you think?

Thank you so much to everyone who commented the last chapter! A few more of you wouldn't hurt lol. Please don’t be a silent reader ;) I love your feedback!

going insane.
kew_atl
JonnyCraig
miss.sobriety
HopeThePope0445
O.o?
JessicStar
Caitlynnnn

xo