Status: Slowly active. But hey, let's get excited for it.

Tell Me I'm Wrong

---------


Brendon was the town’s richest heir. His father helping the town with his money making inventions that brought this town to the level of success it was. Brendon so desperately trying to follow his father’s brilliance seems to be lacking the meaningful inventions. He was a smart, attractive, young nobleman that spent too much time messing with his toys then actually being taken serious. Now was considered the town fool and left alone.

Mary, the town’s sweetheart and local store owner that was Brendon’s deepest attraction. He was so ready to show off to her to impress her; to have that one thing that would astonish her but she knew he liked her and teased him like a person waving a bone in front of a dog, always leading him on and coaxing him back for more but she had other intentions. Greed fueled her life and would love to just get her hands on that money of his and would do absolutely anything for it and Brendon was half aware of her money seeking side but never believed it until now.

Lisa, Mary’s younger sister was one of Brendon’s only friends that would come in day in and day out to see him working. She was fascinated with his inventions and loved to watch him expand and evolve. Would do anything for Brendon and Brendon loved to have her around. She was great company.

Though, one day Brendon asked Lisa a question, “Will you promise to help me when I need it regardless of the situation?”

She was confused, “Of course Brendon but I don’t understand.”

“Someone is going to kill me Lisa, and I need you to help me when I die so I can come back.”

---------


©Alpha Disaster. All story material is my own EXECPT FOR: Most character names. The following belongs to their rightful owners and only used for affect on the story: Brendon Urie and Shane Drake for creating the music video and having the amazing idea

---------