Albus Potter and the Healing Springs

Albus Potter lived a very good life. He had a loving family, lived in good conditions, and couldn’t complain. He wasn’t an ordinary boy however, he was from a family of wizards! Regardless, the only worry in his mind was what house he would be sorted into at Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry. That is however, until he finds out about a supposed legacy of his father that was kept from his whole life. To make matters worse, there are a series of attacks on students and creatures at Hogwarts. Albus and his friends, Ronnie and Alex, are left to solve the mystery at Hogwarts, find the legendary Healing Springs, and create their own legacy.
  1. Chapter 1 : Hogwarts Express
    Albus Potter has a long way until he gets to Hogwarts, obsessing with his cousin, Rose Weasley, what house they will be sorted into.
  2. Chapter 2 : The Missing Professor
    The potions master is missing, and Albus' friends are concerned. While his mind is too busy thinking about something else, or better said. . . someone else.
  3. Chapter 3 : Failed Attempts
    Albus finally gets his letter from his parents and is pleasantly relieved but still has a lot to ask. He also builds up the courage to talk to Bella, which may have been a bad idea.
  4. Chapter 4 : Falling Off Broomsticks
    Bickering about Bella turns into something more than it should have. & The trio gets to their first flying lesson.
  5. Chapter 5 : Charmed
    Albus and his friends go to a few classes while Albus and Ronnie still haven't made up. They all meet Johnny.
  6. Chapter 6 : Hidden Tactics
    Albus tries to get another talk with Bella, but Alex won't let him. Although he promised both Ronnie and Albus to distract eachother.
  7. Chapter 7 : Prioritizing
    Albus begins to prioritize what really is important to him. He finds out a piece of the past of his father, Harry.
  8. Chapter 8 : Strange Happenings
    Albus continues to have bad dreams and finds out about a mythical place.
  9. Chapter 9: The Statue
    Chapter 9 of the first book of the Albus Potter series, "Albus Potter and the Healing Springs".
  10. Chapter 10: Discoveries
    Chapter 10 of the first book of the Albus Potter series, "Albus Potter and the Healing Springs".
  11. Chapter 11: Train Tracks
    Chapter 11 of the first book of the Albus Potter series, "Albus Potter and the Healing Springs".
  12. Chapter 12: Fantastic Beasts and Where Luna Found Them
    Chapter 12 of the first book of the Albus Potter series, "Albus Potter and the Healing Springs".
  13. Chapter 13: Happy Christmas
    Chapter 13 of the first book of the Albus Potter series, "Albus Potter and the Healing Springs".
  14. Chapter 14: Quidditch Try-Outs
    Chapter 14 of the first book of the Albus Potter series, "Albus Potter and the Healing Springs".
  15. Chapter 15: Lumos
    Chapter 15 of the first book of the Albus Potter series, "Albus Potter and the Healing Springs".
  16. Chapter 16: Fireheart
    Chapter 16 of the first book of the Albus Potter series, "Albus Potter and the Healing Springs".
  17. Chapter 17: Through the Darkness
    Chapter 17 of the first book of the Albus Potter series, "Albus Potter and the Healing Springs".
  18. Chapter 18: The Disguise
    Chapter 18, the last chapter of the first book of the Albus Potter series, "Albus Potter and the Healing Springs".