Sequel: I Must Be Dreaming

One Last Kiss

Guts

After lunch I had Math. I walked in to see Mr. Wrong side of the bed aka Edward sitting to the left. I walked up to the teacher and handed him my slip. He pointed me to the seat in front of Edward and I walked over and set my bag on the floor. I sat down and almost instantly there was a worksheet in front of my face. I blinked slightly and looked down at it. The words and numbers blurred together and I sighed. I absolutely hated math. I was good at it. But I fucking hated it.

I stared at the first problem and did it quickly. My god I hated math. It just sucked. I sighed and finished the stupid worksheet just as another one was set in front of me and mentally said some very colorful words. Yeah I hated math that much. Stupid fucking bull shit crazy worded problems with stupid random letters! Damn it! Damn it all to hell! I fucking hate math! I like to draw and to dance and to read not solve stupid pointless problems I will never use in my life again.

Once that one was finished you’ll never guess what happened next! Yep another worksheet. And I was livid. I fucking hated this shit. This was by far going to be the worst class of my entire school. Like I said I was good at math, but I hated it. I finished the worksheet and I was so happy to know that I didn’t have another one to do. “Ok, whatever you did finish turn it, what you didn’t finish is homework” I grabbed my papers and walked up handing them to the teacher before walking out the door. I walked down the hall and into my next class which ended up being Study Hall. Which I was ok with.

I ended up finishing all my homework within the first 20 minutes so I spent the rest of the time drawing. Real productive right. Well one of my classes was art and we were sketching pictures. SO at least I know I’ll enjoy that class. Eventually my sketching turned into writing and before I knew it the bell rang. I blinked slightly and put my sketch book into my bag and slowly stood up and walked out of the room.

I bumped into someone and mentally cursed, I’m getting really good at that. I looked up to see Edward “Sorry Edward” I said he quickly walked away and I narrowed my eyes. Something about him, annoyed me. I’m not sure what it was. But I just disliked that boy.

I walked out to my car and got in and tossed my beg into the passenger seat and turned on the engine. A knock on my window caused me to jump and I looked over to see Mike. I groaned slightly and rolled my window. “How was your first day of school? I threw on a fake smile “It was fine, look I gotta head home my parents are waiting” I said. He backed up a bit and I quickly backed out of my parking spot and pulled out of the parking lot. Jesus that kid annoys me.

When I got home I walked up to my room and tossed my bag on the floor and took a shower. I walked into my closet and blinked realizing that the window was open. I didn’t open that window. I don’t think I did. Maybe I did. I shrugged slightly and grabbed an outfit and pulled it on quickly before walking back downstairs and out the door. I walked into the forest and just randomly started walking.

It didn’t take long for me to get lost. But surprisingly enough I didn’t care. I kept walking and soon I came to little river. Now the only weird thing was that on one side were the Cullen kids and who I’m guessing was their parents and on the other side were these huge wolves. My eyes widened I stepped back a little and they all looked at me. “Shea?” I looked at Rose then looked at the huge wolves then back at here. “Sorry, I didn’t mean to um interrupt or anything I just was walking and um yeah, sorry I’ll leave. I won’t tell anyone about what I saw I swear” I said. I stepped back again and my foot slipped off the edge. Luckily for me there was a 20 or so foot drop to the water.

I grabbed onto the edge and before I could blink Edward was right there. It was so fast that it startled me and I let go. It didn’t take long before I hit the water. And it was freezing. I felt arms around me and lift me out of the water. I coughed a bit as whoever it was pulled me out of the water. Next thing I knew we were on the ground somewhere. I coughed up water and looked up to see Edward. I was slightly confused because he had acted like he absolutely hated me earlier. I felt my body shiver and he moved away from me as Rose was now in front me of. “Shea are you ok?” I blinked slightly. “What are you guys. I k-know your n-not human. I’m not that stupid and why were those dogs so big and why am I so cold! I asked. She smiled slightly and then a man with blonde hair was in front of me.

“I’m Dr. Carlisle Cullen. We have to get you warm Shea, that water was below freezing” I nodded slightly and then there was a Group of Guys in front of us. I blinked slightly and heard Edward make some random sound while looking at one of them. “Would you rather her freeze leach” the boy said. Edward moved back but Rose didn’t move. “Not a chance in hell mutt” I blinked “They are the wolves…that were over there” I said pointing across the river.

The one boy knelt down. “I’m Paul” I nodded slightly. “I’m confused” I said before standing up. Which was hard with how much my body was shaking. “Shea relax everything is ok” I shook my head. “No! I want to know what is going on and it will be easier if you all just tell me. I’ll figure it out eventually anyways” I said. They all looked at each other and I rolled my eyes and started walking back the way I came. “Where are you going Shea?” Edward asked. “Home” I said and continued walking.

I hated people not telling me stuff. Especial when it was obvious that something was up. And whether they were going to tell me or not I was going find out. I walked for a while before just sitting down. I was freezing, it was starting to rain and I was already soaking wet and on top of it all I was completely lost. I sighed slightly and wrapped my arms around myself. Why I was I too independent to admit I needed help. Not that there was anyone around to help me. But still.

“Cold?”

I screamed and landed on my ass and looked up to see Edward and Rose. I noticed Edwards eyes were black and Rose’s were gold. “No. I’m freezing, Big difference” I said. Rose smiled “Would you like help?” I shook my head. “Nope, I got this” I said. “You don’t have to be independent all the time. You can ask for help” I looked at Edward slightly confused. “What are you talking about?” I asked. Had I been talking out loud? “No you weren’t talking out loud” I blinked “Ok this is getting weird.” I said. I stood back up as rain started to come down. “I hate my life. Really I do” I said. “Come to our house Shea, you’ve been walking towards it the entire time.” I slapped my forehead “Ok” I said. Rose smiled and walked over and opened an umbrella. “Where’d you get that?” I asked. “Less talk more walk” she said.

I nodded slightly and before I knew it a jacket was wrapped around my shoulders. I looked to see Edward in just a shirt and I blinked slightly. “Thank you, are you sure you won’t get cold?” I asked. He nodded and a small smile appeared on his face “I’m sure” I nodded slightly and pulled the jacket around me and smiled it was actually pretty warm. “You smell good” I said. His smile widened and Rose shook her head. “What I tend to speak before I think” I said. She laughed and we walked into a clearing to a house and my eyes widened. “Wow”

Rose pulled me into the house and I noticed all the Cullen’s were already here. Damn it I want to know what the fuck was going on. How they got here before me, other then the fact I was lost, how Rose and Edward found me, how they all moved so fast, I wanted to know. It was driving me insane. Rose led me up the stairs and to what I was guessing was her room. She hand me a set of clothes and showed me to the bathroom. I changed into the dry clothes and grabbed my wet ones and Edward’s jacket and walked out. I walked past a room and backed up seeing Edward inside it. I walked over and handed him his jacket.

“Thanks for lending it to me” he nodded “I don’t hate you Shea” I blinked slightly. “I never said you did” “But you think I do, you think I do every time we are within eye sight” I blinked slightly. “Your right, I do. But it’s just they way you act around me. It’s like you want nothing to do with me. How would you feel?” I asked. “Well since I can read their mind I can know what they really feel” I nodded slightly then froze. “Wait what?” I said did he just say he could read peoples mind? “Yeah I did” I blinked “Ok weird. Anyways. Thanks for letting me borrow your jacket again Edward”

Maybe Edward Cullen wasn’t as bad as it came off to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like it :D