Love Isn't Always Fair

Some people might think being the princess of the Sons Of Anarchy Motorcycle Club would be easy and fun, but when you're surrounded with guns, violence, fights, betrayal, hurt and sadness every day then it's not an easy life to lead.

That's what Grace Teller goes through but it just makes her a stronger person and she's learnt to just deal with it, with Gemma Teller Morrow as a mother, Clay Morrow as a step-father and Jax Teller as a big brother not a lot can hurt Grace. Then there is the guys in the club who she considers her 'uncles' who are just as over protective as her family is, now Grace loves her family and friends so she wouldn't change anything, even though her Mom, Step-Dad and Brother don't want her involved in this life.

Then just to add in some more drama into her life she falls for the club's prospect Half Sack which is something she wasn't planning on, secretly her family want her to date one of the guys because then she won't leave but Kip is just the prospect and not a patched in member. Will that matter to Grace or will she ignore her feelings and find someone else?

Grace's House
Grace's Car
Grace's Motorbike

Disclaimer: I do not own Sons Of Anarchy or any of the characters, plot, story line but I do own various other characters.