Love Isn't Always Fair

Smite

“Are you coming to the garage this morning with me babe?” Kip asked me as he stood in the doorway of my bathroom as he ate a piece of toast while I was curling my hair with my hot curling wand; we usually did go to the garage together but this morning was different but I already had plans.

“No I have to go into town this morning and then I’ll probably go see Scarlet for a bit, see if she wants to come to the clubhouse with me” I said to my boyfriend as I looked at him behind through the mirror as I finished with my hair; I put everything away before I walked over to Kip and took a bite of his toast before giving him a kiss.

“Alright baby, I’ll see you later. I love you” He said to me with a smile on his face as he gave me the rest of his piece of toast before he walked downstairs so he could head off to work; I walked back into my bedroom so I could finish getting dressed before I grabbed my handbag and walked into my garage so I could drive into town.

I ate my toast as I drove through the streets of Charming until I found myself a car park a few stores down from Impeccable Smokes which was the store that Zobelle and Weston opened; I had gotten my Mom to finally tell me who raped her so I was here for Weston and two of his friends, I waited until the coast was clear before I got out of my car and walked along the sidewalk with my bat in my hand.

“Don’t even think about it Grace, you ending up in a cell at the station isn’t going to help your Mom. Let us deal with this” David Hale said as he walked over to me from his police jeep which I hadn’t seen and I knew immediately that Unser had informed Hale of what happened; I looked up at him as I tightened my grip on the handle on my bat which I would have used on Weston if I needed to.

“He deserves everything he gets and more, all you’ll do is throw him in jail and that’s only if you can prove that he raped my Mom” I said to him as tears started to form in my eyes because I knew how the law worked and it wasn’t looking good; Mom didn’t report the rape to the police so only Unser and Hale actually know.

“You know that Unser and I will do everything we can to help your Mom with this, but you going after revenge isn’t going to help anyone. Give me the bat Gracie” He said to me softly and I knew that he was right; sure he didn’t like SAMCRO in Charming and he wanted the guys out but he was still a good police officer.

“I know that but he hurt my Mom… how about I keep the bat for protection but I won’t use it today” I said to him knowing he’d let me off with a warning because we’ve been through this before so he knows how I work him; I say if you can make a deal then you should and I always made deals with David.

“You have yourself a deal Grace, but I don’t want you inside or around Weston and Zobelle. I don’t want them here anymore than you do” He said to me as he looked into my eyes to make sure I understood him; I nodded a little as I understood before he leaned down and placed a soft kiss on the top of my head.

“Oh hello there, I’m sorry miss but I don’t think someone like you should pick up smoking. It’s such a bad habit” Weston said as he walked out of the store and found Hale standing there with me which wasn’t helping me keep my deal; I couldn’t understand how he could stand there looking at me like he did nothing to my Mom.

“Grace don’t… go back to your car” Hale said to me firmly as I stepped forward to walk over to Weston but I was stopped when Hale placed his arm around my stomach; a smug smirk appeared on Weston’s face when he noticed I was holding a bat so he knew what I had been planning to do.

I gave Weston the infamous Teller glare as I turned around and walked back to my car like Hale told me because I knew if I did start anything then I’d be taken down to the police station; I know Unser and Hale would only be me in a cell at the station to protect me from people like Zobelle and Weston.

Garage

“They’re so cute together, I’m so happy that they finally listened to me and went out” I said to my boyfriend as I sat on his lap while he sat on the bench near the garage; I was watching Scarlet and Chibs just talk with each other while Chibs had his arms wrapped tightly around her waist.

“I’m sure they did listen to you but Chibs also fought for her, so them being together isn’t all you’re doing baby” Kip said to me as he rested his chin on my shoulder as he also had his arms wrapped protectively around my waist; I smiled as I traced patterns on his forearms with my fingers as I kept my eyes on the happy couple.

“Hey if I want to think that I caused them to be a couple, then let me think that because seeing them happy makes me happy” I said to him as I turned my head to the side and kissed his cheek softly; I hadn’t told anyone about where I went this morning because I knew if my Mom found out then she would freak out.

Besides I didn’t need to go teach Weston a lesson because Jax already did that this afternoon; Jax, Opie and Tig started a fight with Weston and two of his friends outside Floyds barber shop while Clay watched on happily, even though I hate when any of the guys fight I didn’t mind as much this time because Weston deserved to get his ass kicked by my big brother.

All the patched in members had a meeting in the Chapel to decide what do to with Zobelle and The League; Clay wanted to take action now because it was the SAMCRO way but Jax wanted to wait until we had the right time because Zobelle would be expecting us to do something now, the vote was split so we decided to wait which was the smart thing to do so I voted along with Jax, Chibs, Piney and Bobby.

“Alright off you go baby, go do your job” Kip said to me smiling as he placed a kiss on my shoulder as a tow truck drove up to the garage with a green minivan on the back of the truck; which meant I would have to write down the details to keep in our system like we did with every vehicle that we worked on.

“But I’m comfy here babe, if I take my time then Mom will come outside soon enough” I said to him as a pout formed on my lips but I knew Mom was in the Chapel talking with Clay so she wasn’t going to be out here for a while; Kip chuckled as he gave my thigh a gentle tap to get me moving and doing my job.

“Go love, I’m not going to be moving from here so you can get comfy when you come back” Kip said to me as he let his hands brush over my hips when I stood up from his lap; I picked up a pencil and the book we keep all the vehicle information in before I walked over to the minivan just as Chibs climbed into the front seat to move it.

“Alright let’s do this quickly so we can go back to being all cute with the ones we love” I said smiling at Chibs as I stood in the open car door as I started to write some details down like I always did; I heard Chibs try to start the minivan to move it but all we hear was the whir of a weak battery and the clicking of a bad starter.

“GRACE RUN!” Chibs yelled at me as he realised what was happening before I did but when one of the guys tell you to run then you run; I dropped the book as I turned around and just started running away from the minivan with Chibs right behind me.

But it was too late because within seconds the loudest explosion sounded in my ears as the minivan exploded into a ball of flames; someone had planted a bomb in the minivan what was meant to send us a message which it did because both Chibs and I were thrown into the air before we came crashing to the ground.

I heard our names being screamed out as everyone ran over to us and were hopefully calling for an ambulance because I knew Chibs was going to be hurt more than me; I laid on the ground as I felt warm blood run down the side of my face as I looked over at Chibs would was a few feet away from me and saw the pool of blood forming under his head.
♠ ♠ ♠
Grace's Outfit

Please Comment!