Love Isn't Always Fair

Giving Back

“No I don’t want him at the fundraiser after what he did to Opie, Kyle doesn’t have the right to come back here” I said as I sat in the meeting room at the clubhouse with most of the patched in members as Tig and Bobby were out picking some guy up from jail; Kyle Hobart wanted to come to the annual fundraiser that Mom holds every year so Kyle’s ex-wife called Mom to ask Clay if he could come but Clay wanted to take a vote.

“Gracie I know that you’re concerned about me and angry at Kyle for what he did, I understand why you all want to say no but he wants to come to see his son’s band play. I say he can come but only because he wants to see his family” Opie said to us all as he placed his vote and I could tell the guys were rethinking this but I still didn’t want Kyle to come; he left Opie after a job went wrong and then Opie ended up in jail.

“So? I’m sure his son can play another show for him, somewhere not near here because my vote is still no. I’m never going to forgive Kyle for what he did, and I’m not going to make it easy on him” I said as I sat in my chair with my arms crossed as the guys placed their votes; I understand why they voted yes but I think Clay just wanted to see what Opie said.

“We all feel the same way Grace but I doubt Kyle is going to cause any trouble for us, he doesn’t have the balls to do anything when all of us are around. But I don’t want this to be a chance for you to get revenge Opie” Clay said to reassure me before he turned his attention onto Opie and became serious; Opie wasn’t stupid enough to get his revenge on Kyle in front of a crowd but there might be a small fight just between them away from everyone.

“It’s not Clay, I just know how hard it is when you can’t see your family. Besides it’s only for a day” Opie said before Clay finished the meeting and Opie decided it would be funny to pick me up and place me over his shoulder; he carried me outside to the garage while the guys just laughed and watched us without even helping, Opie was pretty much another big brother to me so Jax had someone to help him take care of me.

I couldn’t help but smile and laugh as Opie finally placed me back on my feet and I made sure to hit his chest like I do every time when he picks me up; I walked over to Kip who was working on a car’s engine when Tig drove up in the van with Bobby and a guy called Chuck who we had to protect and retrieve money that Chuck had hidden in a Chinese restaurant.

“Hey Clay this is Chuck, and be warned he has some problems he needs to deal with” Bobby said to Clay as Tig lead Chuck into the clubhouse because Clay would most likely want to have a talk with him; I looked at my Step Dad when he called for Kip to work behind the bar and Juice could take over working on the car.

I followed Kip into the clubhouse but I went over to Piney and stood beside him as Kip gave Chuck, Clay, Tig, Piney and Bobby a drink; I listened to Chuck as he explained that he worked for the Chinese but ended up stealing from them so that’s the reason why they are after him, they just wanted their money back.

“Well head over to the restaurant tonight after they close up, so for now you just have to sit tight and stay here” Clay said to Chuck who was quick to agree and it was clear that he was nervous about getting attacked again like he did in jail; I couldn’t even imagine what it would be like to be in jail and be scared about if someone was going to beat me up every day.

“What the fuck are you doing? There’s a very young lady present” Piney said in disgust as Chuck slid his hand into his pants and started to masturbated right in front of everyone like it was normal; I felt Piney place his hand over my eyes so I didn’t see anything else but it was too late because I had already seen enough.

“I'm sorry man, I have this condition and I'm not even aware of it. CMD, Compulsive Masturbation Disorder. I couldn't get the right meds in Stockton, so it's a little out of control right now” Chuck explained to us which after a few minutes I was able to see again because Piney only moved his hand after Chuck had stopped; the looks Chuck was getting from the guys would give anyone a heart attack from fear.

“Grace go out to the garage and stay around the guys for the rest of the day” Clay told me as he gave Chuck a look that could kill anyone; I nodded as I quickly walked to the door that lead to the garage but I could still hear Clay warning the hell out of Chuck about his condition and being around any woman.

Next Day

“Why should I talk to him? He’s just a guy that lived in the same neighbour as me” Scarlet said to me as we walked around the school yard at the fundraiser and I’d been telling her all about Chibs; I knew those two would hit it off if they just talked to each other and age is just a number anyways so the age difference isn’t all that bad.

“Because I really think you’d get along with him, besides he is the nicest and most amazing guy ever. You haven’t really gone out with anyone since you got here” I said to my best friend with a smile on my family because I was going to get them talking to each other either they liked it or not; Scarlet just rolled her eyes as we walked out and brought some food to eat.

“I’ll think about Gracie but don’t get your hopes up, I might just be too busy to find time to talk to him. You are the worst match maker ever” Scarlet said to me as we found a table and sat down to eat our lunch before Mom dragged me back to her stall to work; Clay had already given Chuck to the Chinese mafia because the money was fake and because he kept masturbating.

“Thank you Scar, just think about it but I hope you decide to. All you need to do is talk to him, he’d be a great friend to have but it seems my Mom is putting me back to work at the stall” I said to her as I quickly finished my lunch before I stood up and walked over to the stall which held Luann and my Mom; both of them took a lunch break so I took care of the stall for them.

I had the perfect view of everything from the position of our stall because I was quick to see Chibs was sitting at the table with Scarlet and they were talking; but I also saw when Opie followed Kyle into the school gym and when they walked out it was clear they had a fist fight, but then Kyle went over to Jax and talked to him about something which was strange because Jax felt the same way about him as I did.

I stayed at the fundraiser with my Mom until it was over and then I stayed until everything was cleaned up which was when Kyle’s son started playing in his band while Opie got the fireworks ready; I was tired so I decided to head home but I needed to stop by the clubhouse first because I left my book there and wanted to read some before I went to bed.

“Hey Clay what’s going on? I saw the lights…” I said to my Step Dad as I walked into the garage but I froze when I saw what was happening; Kyle was chained up with his shirt off and Tig was using a blow torch to burn his Sons Of Anarchy tattoo that he was supposed to cover up.

“Shit Grace what are you doing here?” Jax said shocked that I was there as he ran over to me and covered my eyes with his hand which was starting to annoy me but I didn’t want to see this; I squeezed my eyes shut tightly as I was passed over to Kip once again so he could take me outside and away from this.

“Kip take Grace the fuck away from her, she doesn’t need to see this shit” Clay said as I felt Kip wrap his arm around my waist before he started leading me outside into the fresh air; I opened my eyes once we were around the corner of the garage but I could still hear Kyle’s screams of pure agony and the smell of burning flesh was nearly making me vomit.

“Are you okay Gracie? I’m so sorry you had to see that, we didn’t think anyone was going to come back here” Kip said to me softly as he gently rubbed my back to comfort me as I bent over and placed my hands on my knees in case I did vomit; I didn’t know how anyone could do that to someone else or how you could even watch that happen.

“I’ll be fine I just have to get the image out of my head, I only came back for my book and then I saw the lights were on. I hate Kyle but no one deserves that” I said to him once Kyle had stopped screaming as his body went numb from being used to the pain; once I was feeling slightly better I straightened up only to wrap my arms around Kip’s neck as I leaned into his body.

“I know but he knew he had to get rid of his tattoo and he didn’t, he knew this would happen and I know it’s hard but try not to think about it” Kip said to me as he wrapped his arms around my waist and held me against his body; I buried my face into the crook of his neck when the guys carried Kyle to the van to dump him somewhere but Clay walked over to see how I was but stopped when he saw me in Kip’s arms.

“Clean the mess up Sack and then get Grace home, I’ll see you both tomorrow” Clay said to us as Tig drove off in the van with Bobby and Opie while Jax stayed here; I slowly stepped back from Kip so he could clean up all the blood but it was a horrible job to have to do so I picked up the hose and stood in the garage, I washed the blood outside while Kip used a broom to clean the stained ground.
♠ ♠ ♠
Grace's Outfit

Please Comment!