Just Leave Me

Chapter 1

Brendon sauntered towards me, pulling me into a tight hug, he kissed me, and “I love you, Ryry.” He was on his post show high, slowly coming down.
“I love you too, Bren.” I whisper into his ear, returning the hug. Brendon jumps back, startled.
“Really?” He asks, regaining the energy I’d hope he’d lost during the show.
“Of course you big goof. That’s why I’m your boyfriend.” Sometimes, you just had to point out the obvious to Brendon. He began to dance, singing “My boyfriend, my boyfriend” in a little singsong voice. I joined in, dancing like a 5-year-old, he grabbed my hands and we formed a sort of Ring-Around-the-Rosie’s type dance. Brendon was still singing when Spencer walked in, laughing.
“Fucking fantastic show guys.” Spence said as he plopped down against the wall. Brendon stops dances and sits down next to Spencer, pulling me into his lap.
“Where’s the next show?” He asks, wrapping his arms around my small figure and kissing my neck.
”New York.” Jon walks in then, “2 days on the bus with the love birds.” Jon muses to himself as he joins us on the floor.
“You’re just jealous.” Brendon says, still in his singsong voice. “Because I’ve got the cutest boy to ever grace planet Earth, all to myself.” He gloats, I blush. Noticing my cheeks turn a bright red, Jon laughs at me. “You two are cute.” He says when I give him a death glare to end all death glares.
Brendon’s response is to kiss my neck again, causing me to giggle like a schoolgirl when he kisses my jawbone just below my ear. I turn my head to kiss Bden, and Spence and Jon get up to leave, almost silently, til Jon yells out “Bus in ten. Got to get moving.” I pull off Brendon, and laugh at his puppy dog expression. “We have to go soon, baby.” I say when his slight smile turns into a frown.
“But, but, but. I don’t wanna.” He sticks his bottom lip out and pouts, I can’t help myself, I lean forward and nibble a little on his lip. “But, but, but. We have to.” I say, teasing him.
He folds his arms dramatically in protest, body turning to stone as I try to pull him up.
I resort to childish threats, “I’ll leave you here by yourself.” I say even though he won’t care, Brendon spent most of high school as a ‘loner’. “I’ll tell your mum.” He looks up, well that’s a start, then he laughs at me.
“I don’t want to spend 2 days on the bus. There’s nothing to do.” He complains as I keep trying to pull him up. “There’s me.” I say suggestively, He giggles like the immature little fuck he is.
“You know you’re nothing but a big child.” He nods, before finally giving in and letting me heave him up. “I’m still going to be bored, and I’ll complain lots.” He threatens.
“Well then I guess I’ll just have to keep you entertained.” I say, smirking at him. We head to the tour bus, me pulling him along. Brendon suddenly digs his heels into the grass, pouting he says “I don’t wanna.” Again.
“Brendon.” I sigh, “You really need to stop being so childish. We have to go.”
“Why don’t you just leave me? You could sing, you’re much better than me.” He pouts.
“Brenny, I like your voice heaps more. If I left you here, then what would I do for 2 days on the bus?” I attempted to reason. Brendon just shrugs, mumbling something, “You’d have more fun without me, no-one would complain.”
“I’m pretty sure Spence is next in line for chief complainer.” I joke, he giggles slightly, before frowning again. “He may well be, but I bet I could out complain him any day.”
“to do that you’d have to be on the bus.” I keep trying to convince him to come; I couldn’t do the band without him.
“How about if I go right now, you keep me entertained for the entire two days? Only resting for food and sleep?” Idiot doesn’t realize that I’d love to spend 2 whole days locked in a room with him.
“Okay.” I agree straight away, the shock and surprise on Brendon’s face is better than any expression I’d ever seen on him. Everything I’d just agreed to sets in and his face lights up “Really?” He squeals, hopeful.
“Of course.” I wrap my arms around him, pulling Brendon into a tight hug. “C’mon let’s go.”
Pulling Brendon up onto his feet I drag him to the bus just as Zack steps out the door.
“I thought I was gonna have to come look for you two. Where were you?” He asks.
“Doesn’t matter. Where’s Spence and Jon?” I ask.
“Out the back I think.” Zack replies, shrugging.
“Cool, keep them away from the bunks for a bit.” I call to him, dragging Brendon into the bunks.
♠ ♠ ♠
<3