Status: In Progress. Will update faster if more people read it.

Life After Death: Future Existence?

Prologue

The harsh life of a teenager is miniscule in comparison to the real world. There are more temptations and freedom. In this world of Sin, we are likely to give in to temptation.
For example, two rows behind me is a couple makeing out. Obviously, this is fine on a normal occasion, but you'd think they were haveing sex with clothes on. I pinch myself for not bringing my headphones. On the other hand, I haven't kissed a boy yet, let alone lost my virginity.
Then there are people like Casey Milford, prideful and popular. Always tossing her hair back and leading poor boys on. She sits in the back of the bus with her best 'friend' (worshiper) Minnie O'brien. More noise comes from the obnoxious couple and I roll my eyes. I hate how slowly city buses move.
A few seats in front of me sits Jack Richardson. He's someone I definatly avoid because he attempted murder at his old school.Why he wasn't sent to a mental hospital, I don't know. I guess my school is an equivelent.
If I think anymore about who I am surrounded by, surely my brain matter will explode onto the window. A few kids towards the front were tossing around a hat. "Knock it off or I'll send you off the bus and you'll have to walk to school." the bus driver warned. The passengers towards the front ignored him and kept tossing.
I got a sick feeling in my stomach. For some odd reason, I felt the need to get off the bus. Right here and now. I was about to press the stop request button, when the bus driver turned his head (taking his eyes off the road!) and yelled "Cut it out! It's a distraction!"
One of the boys smirked "Well, sorry you have A.D.D."
The bus driver swore and faced the front again. His distraction caused us to be cruising in the middle of two lanes. Frazzled, he quickly swerved... the wrong way. He swore again and my eyes widened in horror as he tried to not panic.
We felt a sickening jolt as an eight-wheeler collided with our bus. We skided backwards. I looked out the window to see what we may hit and I felt myself go pale with fear.
Our bus went smashing into a cement wall.
Everything became surreal as I felt dizzy and saw only darkness.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the first time I have submitted work online. I hope you like it !