Status: Active for now

1 Girl 5 Gays

Chapter 1

Most people seem lucky to find one true best friend in their life, but I have five. Yea I know your think "A lot of people have five best friends". My best friends are very different from the normal ones, all of my friends are happily GAY men. That right all five. Now your most likely thinking why would a chick want five gay best friends. I have a question for you why not.

There's Ian the comedian of the group everything is a joke to him, and when you around him all you could do is laugh or he is show you why most people call him Ian "8 inch" Lynch. Next there is Jake a.k.a Nurse Jake. Jake can tell anything you need to know about being safe about sex (some time things you wish you didn't know). After Jake there is Philip the gossip of the group he knows everything about everyone, he even know things about you before you even do. Now Johnathan is the one no matter how bad you day is will make you smile with just one word ( anus). Lastly but not least is Gerry the crazy one in our already different group. Gerry is also the "touchy" one in the group, when you are around him be prepared to be felt up. (Even If you don't want to be).

My friends may not be the normal set of friends but they are the best friends a girl could ask for. This is my story, more like our story about love and sex. The story of 1 Girl and 5 Gays
♠ ♠ ♠
This is short I know,

Leave Comments both good and bad.

<3 Chels