Status: Done

APH - England/Arthur Kirkland

Obsessed

England stared at the brown haired girl that sat next to him and ignored the newspaper that was placed in his lap by her and took in to account her features.

He liked the way her shoulder length brown hair framed her flawless tanned face.

He also liked the way her blue eyes shined in the light, and how she radiated from natural lights.

He definitely loved the way her pink plump lips felt against his skin…any part of his skin.

He also loved her touches…oh, how they made him weak and her smile made him blush, no matter how big or how small it was.

He looked at her as she got up from the couch. He reached out and grabbed the hem of her strapless white dress, making her stop and look at him. She raised one her eyebrows in confusion and then smiled slightly at him.

A light shade of pink touched his cheeks as she walked over to him. She moved the folded newspaper off of his lap and then sat down on his lap, straddling him.

She slightly put her fingertips on his cheeks as she leaned closer to him.

He placed his hands on her hips as he felt her lips barely on his. He slightly parted his lips, feeling her tongue roll over his bottom lip. He wanted her tongue in his mouth. He wanted to feel her tongue against his.

She moved her lips away from his, making him let out a soft sound of disappointment. She moved her fingers to his shaggy blonde hair and ran her fingers through his short locks, making him groan softly.

She then moved her fingers to his thick eyebrows and brushed them lightly as she smiled. He placed his hands on her butt and pulled her closer. She blushed lightly as she looked in his emerald eyes, moving her hands to his shoulders.

She smiled at him after she placed a swift kiss to his lips, leaving him a little surprised and disappointed. She placed another kiss to his thin lips…

Then to his cheek…

Chin…

Jaw line…

She then finally placed her lips to his neck.

She aimed directly for his sensitive spot and flicked her tongue against it. He opened his lips slightly, letting out a soft calling of her name in pleasure.

“[Y/N]” he exclaimed desperately, guiding her down, so she could lie on the couch and he could be on top of her.

He leaned down and kissed her neck hungrily. “Ahh Arthur” she moaned as he nipped at her sweet spot, placing her hand on the back of his head. “[Name]” he whispered against her neck, biting that specific spot, “I love you so much!”

His declaration of his love for her wasn’t a lie.

He couldn’t help, but feel that way.

He wasn’t always like this. He was just a friend of hers ever since America introduced her to him.

Then the war came for America’s independence and he lost.

She was apologetic to him and sympathetic.

He turned her away and kept his guard up.

Somehow she got him in a state of vulnerability and showed him that she was really sorry and then she started to be there for him through everything.

She did everything to make him feel loved.

His feelings of obsession and love started to grow strong for her over the years.

“[Name]” he whispered again and again against her neck, kissing her neck gently, “I love you. I love you.” “Arthur” she moaned softly, entangling her slender fingers in his hair, “I love you too!”

He smiled against her skin. He was overjoyed with her words.

He lifted his head and looked into her blue eyes. “[Name], make love to me” he said softly. Her face flushed red at his sudden words. “You’re so bold” she whispered shyly, averting her eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wasn't going to upload this on here...I mean I seriously wasn't, but :| damn some people on that other site are just so....ugh! Reporting stuff...I mean

You know what... >.< I'm not going to press on it ~ That my fellow mibbans is a sucky story :D