Hidden

'Morning

I got really worried as Stefan's shaking intensified, jumping up when he started falling forward. He hit the floor pretty hard, and kept shaking even though he was unconscious.

God...I didn't know what to do...

I bit my lip...when my brother had panic attacks, I would usually just hug him until they faded, but with Stefan...something told me that wouldn't help.

"Stefan...?" I asked quietly, though I knew he wouldn't respond. I sighed, biting my lip again before gently tugging off his hat. The thing was soaking wet, so I laid it on the side of the kitchen sink to try to dry it out. 

Walking back to the sitting room, I had a feeling there was really nothing more I could do. I readjusted the blanket before walking to the bathroom.

I took a quick shower, changing into an oversized t-shirt and sweatpants before walking back to the sitting room. I sank into my chair, looking over at Stefan. His shaking had stopped, and he was in a deep sleep. I sighed, leaning my head against the arm before closing my tired eyes.

Tomorrow was only Tuesday...

~

I woke up the next morning, still tired and groggy. I sat up in my chair, rubbing my neck. My eyes browsed the room before landing on Stefan. He still wasn't awake...just as I stood up he started to stir.

"G'morning," I said with a yawn as he sat up. He looked around, a bit frantically.

"You passed out yesterday," I said quietly. He stretched, his wings folding in around him, before standing.

"You alright?" I asked, glancing over at him. He hesitated before nodding, walking over to the kitchen. I pulled out two apples, offering him one as I headed for the small table.

I sat down. We still had an hour or two until...

I groaned, and my head hit the table.

School...