Hidden

Don't Thank Me

I watched as Stefan ran for the bathroom, becoming concerned as I heard him getting sick. I walked over to the sink, grabbing a glass and filling it with water. I glanced at his hat, touching it softly and glad to feel it was dry. Stefan came back in the room, asking something about hair products...

He straightens his hair? Pity...it looks so good naturally...

"Yeah, I have all kinds of hair stuff," I said, walking back to the sitting room. I looked down at Stefan curiously before joining him on the floor.

"Don't thank me, your welcome any time," I said, offering him the glass of water. I then saw the patch of irritated skin on his arm...

"Oh my God...is that what happens when someone touches you?" I asked quietly, looking into his eyes. He nodded slightly before lowering his eyes to the floor. I made a mental note before dropping the subject.

"You got soaked last night," I said as I stood. "And by the looks of it, your clothes are still wet..." I sighed. He would probably need to go home to get more clothes, but something told me that's the last place he wanted to go. My tail flicked as I tried to think...he was too tall for any of my stuff...

I retrieved his hat from the kitchen before sitting back down and handing it to him. I sighed again...he has to go to his place...