Hidden

Angry...

I was petrified.

I had no idea how to react to what this...human...was doing. My feet refused to move, my body started trembling uncontrollably as my tail flicked nervously. I'm not a fighter...

He finally released Stefan, returning his attention to me. He had the same look in his eyes as...

He grabbed my hair...he kissed me...he threw me away...exactly the same as my father.

As I hit the wall, something inside me snapped.

Most nekos have a Japanese heritage...but I happen to have deep ties to Ireland. I also happen to have the temper the Irish are oh, so famous for.

I pushed against the wall, ignoring the blood trickling down my forehead. When I finally opened my eyes, I locked on to Stefan's dad, registering his drunken movements as I slowly stood. My eyes were slitted now, my teeth pointed, the fur on my tail standing on end.

Mandy. Is. Angry.

I growled, walking over to Stefan's dad. I stood, seething, between him and Stefan, looking through his eyes and into his poor excuse of a soul.

"You will not hurt us anymore," I said firmly. My voice had picked up an Irish accent, making it sound stronger than it really was.

Stefan's dad raised his hand, but I grabbed his arm. I quickly found a pressure point, holding it just long enough for him to fall unconscious...as soon as I saw his eyes roll back, I dropped his arm and he collapsed on the floor.

I immediately turned around, dropping to my knees in front of Stefan.

"Take what you need. We'll be gone before he wakes."