Hidden

This Worthless World.

Image

[http://bvbarmyhq.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/20120128-014031.jpg]Stefan[/url]

I woke up around 7 o'clock, just like every other day I spend on this worthless little planet.

I usually sleep half dressed, anyway, as I don't own many clothes. My hands pulled down my grey 'You Me At Six' shirt to cover my boxers as I headed to the bathroom.

Despite being really, sickly thin, I wear baggy shirts, to hide the small pair of wings on my back, and I let the fabric scruffilyhang over my black jeans - Slightly baggy even though I bought the smallest size.
But, I am tall.. So it's a lose-lose situation. That's why I shop from a special brand that tailors in my kind of guy.
The kind of guy that nobody likes..
The outcast.

I mean, yeah.. I could make everybody fall in love with me with the click of my slender fingers but what's the fun in that? The whole point is heartache, right?

I've definately had my fair share, I can tell you that.

I quickly slipped on my black socks and red converse with lyrics from my favourite songs scrawled messily across them.
As the song says, I am pretty much a teenage dirt-bag.

I slipped on my red checkered hat, rushing out of the house with my Gola bag before dad saw me and beat me up.. Again.
He couldn't bear the fact I was bi-sexual.

Rushing to school, I listened to You Me At Six - Bite My Tongue - At full blast. It's practically the story of my life. Look it up, then maybe you'll understand what my life is like..

The perfect lyric, sung by Oli Sykes himself, reads;

"Fuck You!"

I pushed open the door to maths, walking through the jocks that threw paper at my body, and sitting at the back on my own.
On my own, in fact, until Mandy walked in.