Hidden

Just You..

I didn't know exactly what she could do for me, I just knew that her being there just made me feel better..
My hand entwined with hers tightly. I couldn't believe myself, I was touching her.. And my fingers only softly brushed with purpely bruising but that was about it.
I was getting better, I suppose..

Stefan didn't remember anything after that, falling back softly into the dream world. It was first filled with complete darkness and nothingness.
Then it happened..
His dad crept in, like a light had been turned on deep in his head, and terrorized Stefan's poor restless head.
He moaned softly, trying hard to get away from something that was completely impossible.
His hands squeezed the duvet slightly, moving slightly onto his side.
Trying to escape..


My eyes shot open as I felt the dream increase, making a raspy sound in the back of my throat like a forced scream.
I latched onto Amanda and sobbed into her chest quietly..
I wouldn't tell, nobody would know what happened in that horrible dream. I was so scared.
My heart thumped against my ribs as Amanda warmed up my shaking body.
I knew that I wouldn't be able to cope at school..

Not with the bullies, taking the mick out of me and calling me an emo because of the marks on my neck.

They might think I'd tried to hang myself because of my shit life.

I hadn't, and my life wasn't actually bad.. Not now.
At least now I had someone to rely on.