‹ Prequel: The power of love
Status: on the move<3

The strength of her heart.

Two.

My eyes moved slowly over to the boy sitting next to me. The most perfect boy who just happened to fall in love with me. Just a normal girl from Arizona with such a messed up family that no one understood. And now I had the boy and the family that now sort of made sense and I was happy. “What are you staring at?” Nick mumbled, giving my hand a squeeze. There was a lot more I had to learn about Nick Jonas and the first thing was that he was a very light sleeper. “It’s sort of creepy.”

“Sorry.” I felt myself blushing as he opened his eyes. “It’s just…”I let out a massive sigh before both me and Nick smiled. Suddenly, the plane hit turbulence and I gripped Nick’s hand even tighter. He chuckled before kissing the back of my hand.

“Seems a little odd, doesn’t it?” He whispered, making sure that Joe and Lauren didn’t hear what we were saying, and then blab it around the whole plane. Which from what I have learnt over the last couple of hours is that all of the band and crew like to spread things around. “Me and you.” I smiled, before shaking my head.

“It’s crazy to believe that only a few hours ago, I was sitting in Staples Center listening to you sing. And now I’m dating a rockstar.” We both laughed at the same time, before I leant my head against his shoulder. He pressed a small kiss against my temple before rubbing the back of my hand with his thumb.

“Don’t you two look precious?” Joe’s head appeared from over the back of the chairs. I rolled my eyes and ducked my head into Nick’s shoulder, who just laughed at me. “It’s really cute.”

“Joe, you’re embarrassing my girlfriend.” I smiled into his shoulder before hearing Joe laughing. “Joe, go away.” I felt Nick shift underneath me then a small noise from Joe.

“Ow.” He muttered. I pulled away from Nick to look at Joe who was rubbing his head. “You’ve got a mean one there, Madi.” Joe sat back down in his seat, while Lauren told him that he deserved it.

“No I haven’t.” I said, looking up at Nick, who smiled at me. “I’ve got a good one.” Nick laughed, pressing his lips against mine softly.

“And I’ve got the best.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's a bit short.
I've been so busy with school work that I may as well spontaneously combust. :')
Which would be a little awkward.

comment pleaseee?
and check out my new story?
It's a Joe Jonas one. It's called What about us?
Which is from a song, called What About Us?
John Barrowman, listen to it! <3