The Diva Inside

Some may say I'm a diva. Others say I'm glamorous. However to most I'm seen just as "the fat girl". 

Growing up in a city where sports were everything and the girls were all skinny, blonde sluts. Being an overweight, brunette, life was hard. but I got through it with a little confidence and a big appetite for fashion.

All of these characters and this plot are owned by myself. So don't steal them or that would be awful. Thanks and enjoy!

@i.heart.ron.weasley.
  1. The Beginning of the End
    Camryn's beginning to her first day of high school is exciting and the beginning to a whole new adventure.
  2. Too Many Guys
    You meet three of the four most important guys in Camryn's life. Well, soon to be important.
  3. First Meetings
    Emma meets the nicest guy she's ever met and Camryn meets up with an old friend and a new one.
  4. Trouble with Guys
    Camryn has some trouble with the two most important men in her life.
  5. Taylor Gets Upset
    Camryn helps Taylor get over some devastating news. Then they make a date to hangout and have some good old fashion fun.
  6. First Friday of the School Year
    Camryn and most of the gang go out and play some bowling, while Emma goes on her first date.
  7. Saturday Full of Fun
    Camryn hangs out with the group, going from house to house and having so much fun. Then has a sentimental moment with her mom.
  8. A Walk in the Park
    Ben is having a hard day so to relax he goes for a walk in the park, while he's there he runs into Camryn and the two hit it off.
  9. Sleepover
    Camryn goes over to Natalie's house for their annual sleepover, but there they talk about what had happened to a each other's love lives.
  10. The Day After
    Camryn goes to school and worries about what's going to happen with Ben and also learns a few new secrets along the way.
  11. The Talk
    Ben finally talks to Camryn about their kiss.
  12. Girl Talk
    Natalie calls Camryn to tell her some exciting news, while Camryn gets to tell Natalie some not-so-exciting news.
  13. Short Meetings
    Ben finally grows some balls and breaks up with Shelby and Camryn babysits Natalie's little sister Emily when a surprising guest shows up.