The Diva Inside

Taylor Gets Upset

I walk back into class, thinking about Taylor's text. Anthony? Cheat? I would never have guessed that. Anthony and Taylor are perfect of each other. I sit and over think it, when I hear the final bell ring. I run out of class, pull out my phone, and call Taylor.

He picks up and I can tell he's been crying. "Where are you?"

He tells me he's in the guy's bathrooms by the main gym. I sprint there. Well, as close to a sprint as a plus size girl in 4-inch heels can go. I make sure no ones in the bathroom before I barge in looking for Taylor. He's in the last stall and I can hear him crying. I knock on the door, he's opens it instantly. I look at his red, puffy eyed face and reach out for a hug. He accepts and falls right into my chest. I squeeze tightly, making sure he knows I love him and I'm gonna be here for him.

"Com'on come home with my and Timothy. You can't handle the bus right now.” I pull him with me as I pick up his sweater and backpack. We leave the bathroom and walk out the front of the school. I call Timothy and tell him to come to the other side of the school and pick up Taylor and me. Taylor continues to sob in my chest as we stand and hug, waiting for Timothy. Once, Timothy pulls up, I help Taylor into the back seat and sit with him, letting him cry it all out. He's hurt and he's allowed to cry as much as he wants. Timothy doesn't say a word. The car is filled with the faint noise of music from the radio and Taylor's sobs.

We arrive at my house and Timothy helps me get Taylor into the house. I take him up to my room and let him sit on the bed, his sobs are becoming quieter and less often. I pull up my computer chair next to him and wait for him to calm down. I hold his hand.

He catches his breath, looks up at me and says "He cheated." I hear the sobs building up again.

"Calm down. You need to calm down before you start talking again." I hug him and rub his back gently. This is why I'm known as the "mom" of the group. A few more minutes pass and Taylor finally calms down. I can understand him.

"He cheated. Why would he cheat?" He asks me.

"I don't know. No one deserves to be hurt like this." I continue to hold his hand as he explains how he found out. It was kinda cliché. Yesterday after school Taylor called Anthony and when he didn't pick up, Taylor decided to surprise Anthony. When Taylor got there he heard strange, moaning sounds coming inside the house. He knocked, but after a few minutes of not answering, he remembered where the spare key was and opened the front door. When he walked in the sight sitting on Anthony’s couch horrified him. Anthony had his hands rapped around someone else. Not another guy. But another girl.

"WHAT?!?" I exclaim.

"Yup-p-p." Taylor almost slips into another sob, but he catches himself. I move onto the other side of my bed, so I can hug Taylor. I rap my arms around him and rock him back and forth. "It's ok. You're fine. He's a fucking asshole. You need to just forget about him." I quietly motivate him. We sit together for a few more minutes. Silence. Taylor finally calms himself entirely. He's ready to talk.

"I mean I just don't fucking get it. If you don't wanna go out anymore then just fucking tell me. And if you fucking change from being gay back to being straight then you should fucking man up and fucking tell me. I don't fucking understand." Taylor explains in a pissed off way.

“I know. Guys are fucking assholes. Just assholes that love to humiliate everyone in everyway. We need to just forget about guys and live our lives without them it in. Why don’t you and I just elope? Get married and live together on a deserted island. Then we’d never have to deal with the stress of guys ever again.” That got Taylor to chuckle. I am feeling good about myself.

“I agree. Guys are immature assholes. Let’s move on and worry about other things. Like our friends. We need to hang out. Some fun with the girls.”

“I KNOW!! LET’S GO BOWLING?!?!?!” I shout. Taylor nods vigorously. A huge grin spreads across his face.

“I love the idea. This Friday night. You, me, Natalie, Emma and Jenna. Bowling America.” Taylor exclaims.

“Uhh…that might be an issue. Emma’s going on her date, remember?” I tell Taylor. Taylor doesn’t have the best of memories.

“Oh, yeah. Then I guess just you, me, Natalie and Jenna. You can talk to Jenna about Friday, right?” Taylor asks me.

“Yeah, definitely. Hey, you wanna watch a movie? I just got the last Harry Potter movie. You wanna make some popcorn or something?” I ask Taylor. He loves Harry Potter, as do I.

“Hell yeah I do. Com’on let’s go.” Taylor seems to be back to his old self. Maybe not completely, but he close enough for us to have a fun time hanging out and laughing like usual. What an weird afternoon. Fun, but weird.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long to finally post this chapter, but I for some reason really liked writing this. The next chapter is going to be fun and may have some new POV. Thanks for the support and comments. I love you all. Remember to continue to comment/subscribe! :D