Status: a c t i v e ;D

Venus

One

The morning dew lied upon the green grass as the sun arouse. The cold air brushed against my skin leaving goose bumps as I started my morning run down Bethel road. Upbeat music flows into my ears a tiny smile plays on my lips. I felt refreshed as I covered miles after miles of running. Slowing my pace to a stop and taking in deep breaths, I noticed a girl sitting on the bench just a few feet from the dirty sewage river.

She was hiding her face and shaking as if she was sobbing, walking over to her I could see her make-up running down her pale cheeks and her hair in a messy bun, it was a fierce red, I wasn’t sure if I should say anything. Hiding behind a tree I noticed the tiny black bruise on her small wrists, they were like hand marks as if someone grabbed her wrists too hard.

She turned her head a little and noticed I was looking at her, hiding behind the tree I could feel my heart beating like an upbeat drum solo. I could smell the sweet tangy orange body mist she was wearing. Glancing slowly at her again, she was standing holding her small figure. She was small for height only about five feet tall Her make-up was still everywhere on her face, I don’t understand why girls cake there face with make-up there beautiful inside and out.

I began to walk to her, feeling sweat trickle down my spine and my heart beating I couldn’t find the first words to say as I came closer. I couldn’t even speak standing closer to her and sitting on the bench, she was looking at me with her eyes that are now a dark shade of blue burning a whole into my skull she was irritated. I felt the need to close the few inches between us and hold her in my strong arms, those dried tears on her face just screams at you that she needs help.

Being the shy guy, I stood up and began to walk away, leaving my chance for an angel standing by herself. Hoping I will bump into her again, looking back I noticed her looking at me and giving me a small smile, she knew I wanted to say something, maybe she is hoping to see me again to? I needed to let love come to me this time, Anna having to leave me was the worst I could manage in life, I needed to wait for love, isn’t that what they always say, or maybe that’s just for girls.

This time though, I’m choosing to wait and let it come to me, I’m a guy with a warm heart and to die for kind of body and dark brown muddy like eyes. I was a Greek God look alike and I know it won’t be long before a girl comes to me for love. Though, I would like a girl who loves me for myself and not my sexy body, I can’t be self-conceited either, I need to find that girl again she was perfect, red hair and blue eyes she was my Greek Goddess without a name yet.
♠ ♠ ♠
No Silent Readers, thanks!