Status: Working on new chapters!

Whoa Oh!

Mini-Golfing

Breakfast was yummy. Austin and Kyle started fighting over the last piece of bacon. It was pretty hysterical if you ask me.
"So, Annabelle," Kyle said. "What would you like to do today?"
"Um. I don't know. Whatever you guys wanna do I guess."
"I kinda just want to chill right now if that's okay with you. I'm pretty tired," said Austin.
"No, it's fine man. Me and Annabelle can go hang out and you can meet up with us later if you want to."
"Okay."
I went upstairs to my room and changed into a My Chemical Romance tee and grey skinnies. Again, I wore my black Chucks.
"C'mon Anni, let's go," Kyle said, motioning to the door.
"Where are we going?" I ask.
"Really don't know. Do you want to go play some mini-golf? I own at mini-golf!" he said.
"Sure, sounds fun," I reply. We started heading in the direction of the putt-putt place.
"I'm really terrible at mini-golf," I say.
"It's okay. I'll help you," he replied.
We pulled into the parking lot of the mini-golf place. We got our putters and balls. Mine were hot pink and Kyle's were bright blue. Time to play. Kyle was doing really well. I on the other hand, was not.
"Um, I need help," I said, looking at him. He came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me and held onto my arms.
"See, you make sure it's lined up and bring your arms back and forward. Don't hit it too hard though," he said. "See, it's not that hard," he giggled. Haha he giggled. That's so cute.
"Thanks," I replied.
He won. I'm not upset. I suck at mini-golf.
"Austin said to meet him at the house. The rest of the guys will be there soon."
"Okay."
When we walked into the house, Austin was sitting on the couch watching something on TV.
"Whatcha watching?" I ask.
"SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!" he shouts.
"Yay! I love Spongebob!" Kyle screams, running into the room. He jumped on the couch accidentally landing on me.
"Ouch! Kyle! Get off of me!" I say in between laughs.
"What's all the shoutin' about?" Jonathan asks as he walks through the front door.
"Kyle won't get off of me," I tell him.
"You're comfy. I don't wanna get up," he states.
"C'mon Kyle. Get off of Anni. You're crushing her with your fat butt," Jonathan says.
"You're so mean!" Kyle says in between fake sobs.
"It's okay Kyle, I don't think you're fat but, you still have to get off of me," I said.
"Why?" he asked, looking up at me with puppy-dog eyes. I just looked at him. He had really pretty eyes.
"Get off of her," Jonathan said while pulling him off my lap and throwing him onto the floor. He landed with a thud.
"Oww," he said from the floor.
"Why is Kyle on the floor?" Marc asked.
"Oh no Kyle .What did you do this time?" Caleb asked with a fake concerned look on his face.
"He wouldn't get off of Anni," Austin replied, not taking his eyes off the TV screen.
"May I ask why you were on her in the first place?" Caleb said.
"She's comfy," he replied.
"You're weird," Caleb said.
"If you don't believe me, go sit on her yourself."
"Fine, I will," Caleb said, walking over to me. "Wow, you are comfy," he said.
"Um, thanks? Now could you get off me?" I ask.
"Oh yeah. Sure."
"Thanks."
"Okay so everyone is here. Now where do y'all wanna go?" Jonathan asks.
"It makes no difference to me. Anywhere is fine," I add.
"Cool. Let's go," Austin said. We all pile into his car.
"Do you want Anni to sit on my lap now?" Caleb asks.
"No really, I'm fine. She can sit on my lap."
"But, she sat in your lap all of yesterday," Caleb said.
"I don't care. She can sit on my lap."
"No, she's sitting on mine."
At this point, they are screaming at each other. I just stand there, not knowing what to do.
"Guys, chill out. Anni can sit on Caleb's lap today and Kyle's lap another day. Okay?" Jonathan says. He always settles fights and arguments. That's what I've always loved about him. He's like the Peacemaker.
"Fine," Kyle said, looking upset.
I sit on Caleb's lap and he wraps his arms around me. Kyle looks mad. This is akward. Good thing it's a short drive to our destination.
"We're hereeeee," Austin says as we pull into the parking lot of the local Steak 'n' Shake. I love this place. They have the BEST Milkshakes.
"Yay! MILKSHAKES!" Kyle shouts. I can't help but laugh at him. We walk in and order our shakes and find seats. We sit in a booth. I sit between Kyle and Caleb. Across from us is Marc, Jonathan, and Austin. Kyle and Austin entertained us while we enjoyed our shakes. They are funny together. Marc's milkshake came out of his nose. It was a fun time at Steak 'N' Shake. We all piled back into Austin's small car and started heading somewhere else.
"Where are we going?" I ask.
"The movies," Marc states.
"We go pretty much every day on weekends and Fridays," Kyle says.
"Oh okay."
We pull into the parking lot and got out of the car.
"Anni you should sit next to me," Caleb said.
"No, you should sit next to me," says Kyle.
"No me."
"No me!"
"Shut up!" Jonathan shouts.
"Y'know actually, I think I'm just gonna sit by Jonathan and Austin if that's okay with you guys," I say.
"Oh yeah. That's cool," said Kyle.
"Uh yeah. You can sit by them," added Caleb.
"Yeah it's probably best that you sit by us considering they have been fighting over you since you got here," Austin said only loud enough for me and Jonathan to hear.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
The movie was pretty good. We saw a romantic comedy. I liked it. I sat on Marc's lap on the way home. He offered. Probably because he wanted to avoid the awkwardness, which is why I accepted. I like Marc. He's nice and pretty quiet. As soon as we got home, I jumped out of the car and ran to my room. I wanted to have as little awkwardness as possible and I needed to finish unpacking.
"Hey Anni, the guys are staying over tonight. Need any help?" Austin asked.
"No I'm good," I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks for reading :)