Status: Working on new chapters!

Whoa Oh!

New School

"Kyle knows," I say to Austin.
"I didn't tell him, I swear," he replies.
"I know. He figured it out himself."
"What did he say?" he asked.
"Nothing really. He just said he wouldn't tell and he would help me," I said.
"He knows what you're going through," Austin says.
"He what?"
"Anni, he used to have the same problem, but worse. He almost killed himself by accident once. That's when we all found out and helped him. I don't want you to get to that point. Just talk to him about it because he knows exactly what you're going through." Oh my gosh. Kyle? But he seems so...happy and crazy...but then again, so do I.
******************************
Hey Kyle, can I come in?" I ask while knocking on Austin's bedroom door. The rest of the guys were downstairs.
"Sure."
"Austin told me that you used to have the same problem that I have."
"Yeah. I did. Did he also tell you that I almost died?"
"Yeah."
"My best friend at the time got in a really bad car accident. He unfortunately didn't pull through. He wasn't my only friend I just knew him forever. It was terrible. Then I started cutting. It started getting worse though. I guess I cut too deep and i bled all over the place. Marc heard me screaming and I was in the hospital for two weeks. I was never alone though. The guys were always there. You know they are great friends."
"Yeah. I know."
"I just don't want that to happen to you. I'm going to help you get through this. I'll do whatever it takes," he says.
"Thank you so much Kyle," I say, hugging him.
"Hmm."
"What?"
"Your hair smells like apples," he says with a smile on his face. "I like apples."
"Thanks."
********************************
All the guys left. We have school tomorrow. Great. New school. At least I have all of the guys to show me around and stuff. At least I won't be alone on the first day.
*********************************
"Watch where you're going emo," a guy says to me when we collide when me and Caleb were walking to lunch.
"Shut the hell up Drake," Caleb said.
"I don't want to hear anything out of you Turman," he says while shoving Caleb to the floor.
"Hey back off," I said.
"Oh I see. You got a thing with Caleb eh? Well we're just gonna have to fix that," he says. With that, I punch him across the face, causing his nose to bleed. I help Caleb up and we go to lunch.
"That. Was. Awesome!" Caleb says. I can't help but laugh at this.
At lunch we tell the guys what happened and the rest of the day goes by boringly.
******************************
We are back at the house now and are currently piling out of Austin's tiny car.
"Let's make cookies!" Austin yells.
"Dude, why?" Jonathan questions.
"I want cookies! Is that so bad?"
"Guess not."
"Okay now Austin let's try not to burn them to a crisp like you did last time," Kyle says.
♠ ♠ ♠
not very long this time.