Status: Started, bear with us! :) Comments, please!?

A Kiss in the Endzone

Anjilika has been head over heals for Garrett Gilbert, the former star quarterback for Lake Travis High School and current starting quarterback of the Texas Longhorns. Little do the two know that they share the same mutual feelings for one another and have felt this way for too long for it not to come out at some point.

Former student of Brownwood High and Iowa State University, Calyn has come has come back to her home roots of the deep southern state of Texas. After almost two full years in Iowa, she has come back to pursue her life long dream at University of Texas in Austin. After cutting things abruptly with the All-American wide receiver of Brownwood high, Jaxon Shipley. She made many changes in her time away, but it has been changes for the better. Her long beach blonde hair of her childhood days was back for the first time in almost six whole years, her breast had grown to fit her better, her legs were still long and slender, her muscles were bigger and stronger, and her smile, her smile was once again were it belong. What would Jaxon think of his new Calyn? Will he jump at the chance to be with her again? Let's hope her freshmen year at UT is all she wants it to be and more. Cheerleading and southern boys were what she had truly missed about Texas.

Title Credit:Calyn and Anjilika

Disclaimer: Calyn nor Anjilika own any of the characters presented in the stories, but ourselves. Jaxon Shipley owns himself and Garrett Gilbert owns himself. Rated NC-17 for language and possible indulgence of sex and alcohol.