Status: Started, bear with us! :) Comments, please!?

A Kiss in the Endzone

I Don't Want to Leave Again

I walked down the busy sidewalks of Austin making my way towards our apartment. I decided to walk back just because I needed the good work out and I wanted to feel the Texas heat against my skin once again. I missed the smell and the hot air touching my skin. I got to the apartment and hurried up to shower and change again. I wanted to get out and look to get a new vehicle. I hated not having something to get to the places I needed to get too. I pulled on a pair of capris and a tank top then grabbed my purse making my way out the door towards the bus stop to go to one of the local Chevy dealerships.

After taking the bus and getting to where I needed to be. I made my way down the sidewalk towards the large dealership. Eyeing the beautiful vehicles as I walked up to the building. I walked inside and was great by a dealer that had sold my family vehicles over time. I smiled happily as he walked over.

“Calyn, how has it been?” he asked holding his hand out to shake.

“Great!” I said smiling. “I just moved back and I’m looking for something to get me around this big state.”

He smiled, “you came to the right place dear.”

“I’m so glad you’re still here,” I said adjusting my purse. “I was worried that with the economy they might let me favorite dealer go.”

“I was close, but I got my sales in on time,” he said smiling. “What are you looking for today? Still into those big trucks?”

I chuckled and nodded, “I’ll never change that.”

“Well, let’s get you set up with a few choices,” he said smiling. “What color would you like?”

“Black,” I said smiling.

“You know I think I have something you may like,” he said smiling. “We just got it a couple days ago from a guy whose son did something to get it taken away. But it’s not black it’s white.”

“It’s okay, let me see it,” I said excitedly.

“Let me go pull it up,” he said and walked off to get the keys then go get it.

I waited and grinned really big as he pulled up a all white Chevy Duramax. It had two large stacks on it, the headlights were blackened out and it sat on a lift kit. I got all excited and jumped up and down, “can I test drive it?”

“Yes, you can,” he said laughing.

“How high is the lift kit?” I asked as I walked up to the driver side door.

“Suspension kit is six inches and the body kit is three inches, so nine inches total lift,” he said opening the door for me.

“Oh my gosh, Jaxon is going to jizz himself when he sees me this,” I said then covered my mouth. “Oops, I said that out loud.”

The dealer laughed, “you two still together?”

“Back together, yes,” I said slide up into the driver seat.

“Give it a start,” he said smiling big.

I started it and threw my head back in a huge grin, “it’s mine.”

He laughed, “let’s go for a spin.”

He walked around the side and got in. I smiled as he got in and drove away. I smiled widely and took it out onto the street. I looked over, “where should I drive too?”

“Just go down this drag then hope onto the interstate here than take the next ramp off. That way you get a feel for her on highway speeds,” he said pointing to a direction.

I nodded and smiled, “I think you can draw up the paper work.”

He nodded and we cruised a bit. He talked about the vehicle a little more since I was set on it. I parked at the building and we went in and I got all the paper work.

I pulled away and decided to show her off a bit. I dialed Anjilika on my cell and called her. She answered, “what’s up girl? How’s the car search?”

“Got one!” I said excitedly.

“Oh yay!” she said excitedly. “I’d say come get me and we could cruise but I’m actually going to work.”

“I understand!” I said excitedly. “I think I’m going to see if Jax is done with practice.”

“Alright,” she said. “Have fun!”

“I will!” I said and hung up.

I drove towards campus to see Garrett and a few of the other guys walking towards their vehicles. I pulled up next to Garrett’s since it was the only one with an empty parking spot. He looked up at the truck and went to get in his truck and I rolled the window down.

“Calyn!?” he asked looking at it.

“Yeah buddy?!” I asked stepping down and out of it.

“You in this huge ass truck!?” he asked chuckling.

I nodded and grinned, “ain’t she orgasmic?!”

He laughed and nodded, “just get it?”

“Yes sir,” I said and patted the side of it.

“Can I look inside it?” he asked.

“Of course!” I said smiling.

He smiled and got up in it. I slide into the driver seat and saw Jaxon walking out with Case. I smiled and Case yelled at Garrett, “whose fucking truck is that?”

I smirked and waited for them to walk over to it and waited for them to see me and I just waved at them. Garrett pointed at me, “hers.”

“Babe?” Jaxon asked looking at me.

I chuckled and smiled, “sexy right?”

“Fuck yeah!” he said and opened the driver side door.

“Want to go for a ride?” I asked looking at them.

“Does it actually blow smoke out the stakes?” Case asked.

“Hell ya,” I said. “Diesel baby.”

They laughed at me and I started it up and Case watched as it blew smoke out the stake as I revved it up. He nodded, “that’s nice.”

“Such a small girl in such a big truck,” Case said laughing.

“Sexy girl in a sexy truck,” I said point at him.

“You enjoy you’re truck I’m going to meet up with Griffin,” Garrett said smiling.

“Enjoy,” I said waving at him.

“I got to meet up with my mom for lunch,” Case said and pulled a hat down on his head further.

“Okay bye,” I waved at him and looked at Jaxon.

“I was going to walk back to my dorm, but going with you sounds better,” he said sliding into the passenger seat.

I smiled and leaned over and kissed him softly, “missed you.”

“I missed you too,” he said and smiled.

I pulled away and drove out onto the campus surrounding. I looked over at him, “how’s your day going?”

“Not so good,” he said shaking his head.

“Why’s that?” I asked.

“Your friend said something that really set me off,” he said looking out the window.

I sighed, Anj had issues with speaking before she thinks about it, but hey so did I. I looked at him, “what she say?”

“She told me not to scare you off again,” he said as he looked at me then back out the window.

“She was probably joking babe,” I said touching his thigh.

“Does she even know why you left completely?” he asked looking at me.

“Not all of it,” I said shaking my head.

“Yeah well she really shouldn’t have said that,” he said.

He was upset and I didn’t like that. I sighed and smiled weakly at him, “I’ll talk to her about it when she gets home.”

“You don’t have too,” he said shaking his head.

I shrugged, “I want too.”

“Alright,” he said.

I went to his dorm with him and hung out with him for a bit then I went home knowing Anjilika would be home and I could talk to her.

I parked under our complex and hurried up to the apartment. She sat on the couch watching something on TV. I sighed and set my purse down, “can I talk to you?”

“Of course, what’s up?” she asked muting the TV.

“You told Jaxon not to scare me off and I’m not sure I like that,” I said standing in the walkway.

“I meant it as a joke,” she said shaking her head.

“You don’t know all of why I left,” I said shaking my head at her. “Just let him and I be. I’m happy I’m back I don’t need you messing that up now.”

“What’s that suppose to mean?” she asked shocked.

“Just don’t. I want to be here and happy with him,” I said.

“So you have no reason to run away,” she said.

“Anjilika, I left to be away from the drama that was with him and I,” I said pointing at nothing.

“I thought ‘cause your family left?” she asked.

“That was one reason and because of how many people were mean to me because of Jaxon and I,” I said shaking my head at her.

“Did you not hear how I was the nobody in school?” I asked. “Yes, I was a cheerleader, but I wasn’t the captain. I was just another girl on the squad.”

“You weren’t a nobody,” she said.

“I was,” I said. “I was constantly picked on for how skinny I was. How I was a prude. How I was dumb and blonde”

“You were none of that,” she said.

“I was,” I said. “But you know what? Jaxon took care of me. Made me the happiest person around.”

“Did you ever think maybe I wanted you gone?” she asked.

“You wanted me not to come back?” I asked.

“Yeah, you got annoying as hell,” she said standing up.

“Then why’d you ask me to move in with you?” I asked hurt now.

“Because I needed someone to pay the other half of rent,” she said shrugging.

I shook my head and grabbed my keys, “I guess I’ll get my shit and leave.”

“Yeah,” she said stomping off and walking into her room.

I shook my head and hurried out only to bump into Garrett. He grabbed me and stopped me when he saw I was crying, “what’s wrong?”

“Your girlfriends a bitch,” I said and pulled away and walked down the stairs.

“Calyn, you better not drive anywhere,” he said pointing at me.

“Fuck off Gilbert!” I said glaring at him as I walked to my truck. His phone was out and he was dialing someone.

I got in my truck and sobbed for a few seconds then I started the truck and turned the music on loudly. I gunned out of the parking lot towards nowhere. I sighed and pulled up to a park and just sat in my truck crying. Jaxon soon found me and held me close begging me not to leave again. I just laid in his arms not wanting to do anything anymore.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? :)

Outfit