Status: Started, bear with us! :) Comments, please!?

A Kiss in the Endzone

Boyfriends?

I laid my head on Garrett’s shoulder as Calyn exited the apartment with Jaxon. He laid his head on the top of mine and we sat there for a moment, watching SportsCenter in silence. Then I, being a girl, had to say something.

“Hey, thank you.” I rolled my eyes to look up at him.

“For?” He didn’t move his eyes from the screen, but I knew he was listening.

“Taking care of me.” He smiled and rubbed his hand up and down my arm.

“That’s what boyfriends are for, right?” He said and my heart dropped into my stomach.

“Boyfriends?” He finally moved to look at me, and the look was timid.

“I mean, yeah. I know I haven’t officially asked you, but I really like you, Anjilika.” I smiled and brought my lips to his. “Is that a yes?”

“Have you asked me?”

“You’re really going to make me ask?” I grinned at his question.

“Yep.” He chuckled.

“Will you be my girlfriend?”

“Let me think about it.” His smile dropped and I pretended to think. “Yes.”

“That wasn’t very nice.” He said, smiling again.

“Yeah,” I kissed him. “But it was funny.”

“No it wasn’t.” He kissed me, long and hard. I pulled away to look at him for a moment, deciding if I wanted to go through with this, and then climbed onto his lap. I straddled him, put my hands on each side of his neck and kissed him. I felt his hands snake under my shirt to rest on my sides as I licked his bottom lip quickly.

His tongue darted into my mouth as his hands started kneading me. My hands wandered from his neck to his shoulders, to his biceps and forearms. He pulled away, resting his forehead on mine and closing his eyes.

“Are you sure you want to do this? Because I don’t want to go too far and have to stop.” He asked, eyes still closed. I pulled back slightly.

“Why? Am I making you horny?” I meant is as a joke, teasing and light, but he opened his eyes and grinded his hips into me. I felt something hard and conspicuous against my thigh and grinned. “Just by a small make out sesh?”

“That’s how beautiful you are. How much I want you.” That’s when the joking stopped. I felt my need for him as a hard, tight thing low in my stomach. I kissed him and tried to show him how much I wanted him with every touch, every caress of flesh. He stood up with me still wrapped around him and I let out a yelp. I had never been carried like this by a guy, but I could get used to it.

“I love football players.” I said, and he laughed like it was a joke. It wasn’t.

“Bedroom?”

“Yes.” He started the trek down the hallway, and I attacked his neck with kisses and suckles, careful to avoid making another hickey. I hit the crook just below the bend of his jaw and he buckled against a wall.

“Fuck baby.” He muttered and kicked my bedroom door open. He closed it with his elbow as I moved back up to his lips, biting on his bottom lip. He fell on the bed with me underneath him, careful to catch his weight on his hands.

His lips moved from mine down and I moaned as he hit the spot where my neck met my shoulder. He smiled against my skin and started sucking on that special spot, causing my hands to go crazy and my spine to bow. I don’t know if he was really that good, or it had really been that long, but everything he did felt amazing.

I started lifting his shirt to his shoulders and he pulled back to help me take it off. I let my hands rub down his pecs to his abs to rest at his pant line. He grinned as I undid his belt and pushed his pants and boxers down to his knees. He kicked them off, and suddenly was incredibly naked.

I pushed him onto his back and looked down his body. From his arms, to his abs, to his dick, he was beautiful. I grinned at him and he ran his hands down my side to the hem of my shirt and pulled. I slipped out of it easily and unhooked my bra. It fell off and his hands caressed my breasts, before moving his head to take them into his mouth. I moaned loudly and grabbed at his hair as the wet warmth spilled over my chest.

He unbuckled my pants and slid them off along with my underwear. He took me in his arms and laid me back before slipping a finger in between my legs. His middle finger slid up and down, up and down, finally seeking entrance. I gasped as he moved it in and out. One finger, then two, until I screamed. He grinned at me and brushed a hair off my forehead with the other hand.

“I want to taste you.” I nodded and he slid down my body and rested at my base. I felt his tongue taste me and sighed. Then he went to work, first sliding up and down, flicking across my clit, circling it then sucking. He was driving me insane and I felt the orgasm building up in my stomach. Finally, I grabbed his chin.

“Fuck me.” I said simply, and he smiled. I spread my legs even wider as he climbed up the bed, and without so much as a warning, he entered. I gasped and he bit my neck as he fucked me. In and out, faster and faster, until I felt that blessed golden light fill me up and spill over. I screamed. He kept going until with a cry, he pulled out and came over my stomach. He flipped onto his back, looked at me, and smiled.

“I really need to clean up.” I said, throwing my legs over the side of the bed and attempting to stand up. I fell back. “I think you fucked the balance right out of me.”

“Damn.” He laughed, and I tried again, this time to be successful.

All I could think was, I’m going to get a good night’s sleep tonight.