Status: Started, bear with us! :) Comments, please!?

A Kiss in the Endzone

What Is That?!

The next morning I woke to the feeling of kisses all over. I smiled up to see Jaxon hovering over me, “good morning.”

I smiled widely, “you can wake me up like that every day.”

He chuckled and smiled, “I could too.”

I smiled and pressed my lips up against his. He smiled and kissed me back. He pulled away, “I believe Anjilika is awake.”

“I think so too,” I said smiling. “I smell coffee.”

He smiled and kissed my forehead, “I’m going to shower.”

“Alright,” I said smiling as he got up and left the room.

I slipped out and walked into the kitchen fixing my hair into a messy bun as I walked. I saw Anjilika sipping coffee and reading the sports section of the paper. I smiled and filled a glass and sat beside her, “morning.”

“Morning,” she said then put the paper down.

“How was your night?” I asked sipping my cup while holding it with my left hand so she sees the ring.

“Good, great actually,” she said dreamy like than froze instantly. “What is that?!”

“Oh this?” I asked setting the cup down and pointing to the ring.

“Yes, what is that?” she asked grabbing her hand. “It’s gorgeous. Did Jaxon get it?”

“Yes he did,” I said smiling.

“It looks like an engagement ring,” she said eyeing it.

“It is,” I said grinning even bigger.

“He asked you to marry him?” she asked eyes wide.

I nodded and she squealed and hugged me, “last night he proposed at the park while I swung on the swings.”

“That’s so romantic,” she said sighing.

“So,” I began smiling. “You and Garrett did the deed, huh?”

She blushed and nodded, “I think I’m actually falling in love with the guy even more now that we’ve had that connection.”

“Aw,” I swooned and Jaxon came walking into the kitchen.

I smiled up at him and he walked over and kissed me softly, “shower’s yours babe.”

“Thanks,” I said and kissed him back.

Anjilika smiled, “so you proposed, ah?”

Jaxon nodded and I got up to go take a shower. Jaxon smacked my butt as I walked away. I looked back at him and winked. He smirked back then took my spot then grabbed the sports page.

I showered and came out refreshed and dressed in white shorts and below dressy sleeveless top. I went on to blow dry my hairstyle it while Jax and Anjilika talked in the kitchen. I finished my makeup then walked out.

I walked over to where Jaxon sat at the table and sat on his lap. I kissed himself and he smiled, “you look beautiful.”

“Thanks handsome,” I said smiling.

“So Jaxon says that you can’t plan any part of the wedding till the end of the freshman year,” Anjilika said.

I pouted, “yeah, not one detail.”

“You made that deal babe, not me,” he said grinning.

“I know,” I said. “Can I take it back?”

“Nope,” he said and kissed my cheek.

Anjilika laughed, “so spring or summer wedding?”

I tossed a placemat at her and she laughed. I pouted, “it’s not funny.”

“I thought it was,” she said grinning.

I rolled my eyes and laid my head on Jaxon’s shoulder. He pulled me closer and lifted my chin up to look at him. When I was looking up at him, still with my head on his shoulder he kissed me softly. Garrettt walked into the kitchen.

I smiled, “morning sunshine.”

He kissed Anjilkia and stole her coffee, “good morning beautiful.”

“Sure he ignores me,” I said looking at Jaxon.

He chuckled, “I’ll pay attention to you.”

I smiled and kissed him softly. This caused Garrett to say something, “come on you two none of that in the kitchen.”

“I can kiss my fiancé whenever I want,” I said smirking.

“You asked her to marry you?” he asked looking at Jaxon.

“Yup,” Jaxon said smiling which cause me to just kiss him again.

“Now I’m going have to deal with this more,” he said sipping on the coffee.

“Make him shut up Anj,” I said pointing at him.

“With pleasure,” she said smirking then kissed her man.

I chuckled and looked at Jaxon who was slightly smirking at them then he leaned down and whispered in my ear, “when’d they make it official?”

“Last night while we were gone,” I said whispering in his ear. “And they had sex.”

“I did not need to know that,” he said giving me that disgusted look.

“I love you?” I said as more of a question.

He chuckled and kissed me, “I love you bebe.”

“Bebe,” I smiled then nuzzled my nose against his then kissed him softly.

“You are adorable,” he said smiling.

“I try,” I said shrugging.

I laid my head on his shoulder and sighed happily. It was good to have the best man any girl could have. I’m glad he is mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?

outfit