Status: Started, bear with us! :) Comments, please!?

A Kiss in the Endzone

Starter.

I sat at my computer playing on Facebook when I heard a knock on my door. It had to be Calyn; she had already been in here a couple of times. She and Jaxon were announcing their engagement to the Shipley’s today, and well, she was nervous.

“Come in!” She opened the door and stood in her third outfit of the day.

“What do you think?”

“I really like this one.”

“Really?” She asked, biting her lip.

“Really, really.” I smiled reassuringly at her.

“Great.”

“When is he picking you up?” I asked, looking back at the computer.

“In a few minutes. He’s dropping Garrett off too.” I smiled at the thought of my boyfriend. “Try not to stain anything.”

“Oh shut up.” She walked out of the room, laughing. I looked up at my friend requests and saw that I had a new one. Christian Miller has sent you a request.

A lump began in my throat as I decided what to do. Christian was an ex-boyfriend, my first love, the guy I lost my virginity to. But he broke my heart. On one hand, I was interested in how he was doing, but on the other, I had Garrett. I didn’t need Christian.

But maybe that was the point. I didn’t need Christian. Why couldn’t I be friends with him, at least on Facebook? I bit my lip and pushed Accept just as my door opened. I closed the laptop as Garrett bounded to my bed and kissed me hard.

“Someone’s happy.” I said, smiling.

“Someone is the starter.” I grinned at him and took his face in my hands.

“Really?” He nodded and I kissed him again. “I’m so proud of you.”

“Thanks.” He grinned and it was adorable. “Let’s go out.”

“Where?”

“I don’t know, the movies?” He shrugged and I squealed. “What was that?”

“A squeal. I love going to the movies.” He laughed and kissed my forehead.

“Get ready, cutie.” He hit my leg and stood up.

“Cutie?” I glared playfully at him.

“What?”

“I’m cute?”

“Yes.”

“Not sexy, not sophisticated, but cute?” He laughed.

“You can’t be cute and sexy and sophisticated?” I bounded up from my bed and kissed him quickly.

“I’ll be done soon.” He smiled.

“I’ll be here.” I grabbed clothes from my closet and went into the bathroom. Closing the door, I leaned against it. My man was the starting quarterback. Life is good.
♠ ♠ ♠
Set