Status: Started, bear with us! :) Comments, please!?

A Kiss in the Endzone

This Won't End Well.

I walked out of the bathroom, adjusting my shirt. Garrett sat on my bed, watching something on the TV and I cleared my throat. He looked at me and his jaw dropped.

“I take back my statement. I think we should stay in.” I looked at him with eyebrows raised.

“Why?”

“You look sexy as hell.” I smiled and looked down bashfully. “And you wonder why I call you cute.” He clicked his tongue and I laughed, sitting on the bed.

“As good as staying in sounds, I vote for no. You got me all excited for the movie!” He shrugged.

“Fine.”

“Plus, Cayxon went to Burnet. That’s an hour drive, so they’ll be gone all,” I leaned over and kissed the left side of his neck then moved my lips to the right, “night.” I planted a soft kiss on the skin.

“Cock tease.” He muttered softly. I wiped off the lip gloss staining his neck, giggling.

“Let’s go.” I said, pulling at his arm. He smiled and pulled me down on top of him. “Garrett.”

Anjilika,” He said in the same tone. I gave him the look he deserved and he smiled sweetly. “We have to look up times.”

“Oh,” I turned my back and leaned over the bed to get my computer. He slapped my ass and I glared at him.

“I’m sorry! It was just there, looking so smack-able.” I rolled my eyes and straightened up, opening the computer. Quickly exiting out of Facebook, I searched for movie times on Google.

“What movie do you want to see?” He shrugged and I sighed. “What about Captian America?”

“You want to see that?”

“Yeah! My dad is a huge comic fan, I grew up with it.”

“Sounds good.”

“There’s one soon at the mall. And we can go look around after?”

“Shopping?” He groaned.

“We can go to Victoria’s Secret.” His face broke into a smile. “Knew you’d like that.”

“Alright, let’s go.”

+++

“So did you like the movie?” I asked Garrett as we walked through the mall.

“Yeah, it was good. You?”

“Hell yeah.” He smiled at me as I led him by the hand through the halls. We walked into Spencer’s and I heard someone speak to us.

“Anjilika!” It was Christian’s voice. Shit. I froze and Garrett looked a question at me.

This won’t end well.
♠ ♠ ♠
Same set as last time.