Status: Started, bear with us! :) Comments, please!?

A Kiss in the Endzone

Foot in the Door

Can you say awkward? That was how this dinner has turned out to be…just downright awkward. Oh now they’re blowing up at each other. Great, I looked at Jaxon confused by what was going on now. I shook my head as Garrett stormed out and slammed the door. I sighed and looked at Anj only to receive a death glare then her back to me to be followed by a door slam.

I groaned and put my head in my hands, “this all is making my head hurt.”

He sighed and kissed the side of my head softly, “should I go talk to him maybe?”

I looked up at Jaxon, “that’d be great if you could. I can try and talk to Anj.”

He nodded and got up leaving me sitting there alone in the small kitchen, dining room. I sighed and began to clean up the mess of food.

Once finished I made my way towards Anj’s room. I tapped lightly on the door twice and waited. Her murmured voice spoke, “go away.”

“I’m sorry, I thought he knew he was your ex for one and two I didn’t mean to cause drama,” I said softly.

“Still you shouldn’t have come out and said that,” she said.

I sighed, “Anjilika, I’m sorry. What more do you want me to say?”

“Just go away,” she said louder than before.

“Quit moping, I can’t take it. It’s not like you two just called it quits,” I said softly.

“May as well have!” she blubbered.

I groaned, “stop that!”

“No!” she said then I heard a thud.

“Don’t be throwing things now,” I said shaking my head.

“I will if I want too!” she said followed by another thud.

I groaned, “quit it!”

“No!” she yelled.

“Now!” I said kicking her door putting a hole through it. “Oops.”

“Look what you just did!” she yelled opening the door.

I chuckled, “I didn’t mean too.”

“Sure, sure,” she said finally laughing.

The door opened and in walked Jaxon. I looked at him then the hole in the door, “Anj did it.”

“Bull shit!” she yelled shoving me.

“Well you were pissing me off!” I groaned.

“So you put your foot in my door?” she asked then laughed.

“I guess so,” I said scratching my head.

She shook her head, “oh Gosh our landlord is going to flip if he sees this.”

“Shush,” I said shaking my head. “I’ll go buy a new door.”

“Will you now?” Jaxon said looking at me.

“Yes, yes I will!” I said triumphant.

He shook his head and pulled me into his arms tightly and kissed my cheek. This caused Anj to gag, “you guys are gross.”

“Shush,” I said then squealed as Jaxon lifted me up.

She walked around us, “you guys need to get your own place. You are really making me sick.”

“Shut up!” I said then kissed Jaxon.

“You guys are disgusting!” she said.

I rolled my eyes, “we are not!”

Jaxon laughed and kissed me, “ignore her. She’s just jealous.”

I smirked and wrapped my arms around his neck. He pressed his forehead to mine and we stood like that for a moment. Till Anjilika told us just to go to my room already. We didn’t argue with that!
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?

Set was same as last chapter by me!

COMMENTS COMMENTS COMMENTS!!!