Status: Started, bear with us! :) Comments, please!?

A Kiss in the Endzone

Yes, Mom?

I sighed, “ I feel bad leaving her there all by herself, Jax.”

“She’ll be fine,” he said to me the twentieth time and squeezing my hand tightly.

“I still feel bad,” I said looking at him.

He chuckled, “she’ll survive.”

I sighed and nodded, “I hope so.”

“Plus, remember what I said you could do this weekend?” he asked taking my mind off Anjilika for the time being.

“Our beautiful wedding,” I said and smiled widely up at me.

He chuckled and kissed my knuckles as he continued to steer with his other hand, “that’s right.”

“You do know this means your mom stealing me away to plan and spend no time with you,” I said chuckling.

“It’s alright,” he said. “I still get to cuddle next to you as we drift asleep.”

I nodded, “true.”

My man drifted away after that. I smiled as we continued our trek to Brownwood home of the beloved Shipley, where they raise them big and strong, Texas style. I squeezed Jaxon’s hand tightly thinking about our future ahead of us in just the next few years.

I felt him squeeze back and looked over at him to see him smiling at me, “what you thinking about over there beautiful?”

“How I can’t wait to see you in a tux,” I said and leaned over to press my lips firmly against his cheek.

“A tux,” he said then looked from the road to me, and then back, “I figured I’d rock the gym shorts and the signature Longhorn tee?”

I smacked his chest playful, “Jaxon!”

He chuckled and rubbed his pectoral where I had just smacked, “I kid babe.”

I shook my head, “with you and your sweats, I wouldn’t put it passed you.”

“Not on our special day,” he said and rubbed my thigh as we passed the sign, Home of the Lions, Welcome to Brownwood!.

“Welcome home babe,” I said softly watching the houses pass until we pulled into the drive of the large white home of the Shipley’s.

He parked his truck in the drive then stepped out hurrying around to help me out. I smiled as he kissed my cheek then reached into the bed of the truck lifting our bags, slinging his over his shoulder and dragging mine behind, he took my hand leading me up the porch and into the beautiful home.

I smiled taking in the warm welcoming smells as Jaxon pulled away taking our bags to his room only to receive a big hug from Sharon, “welcome home kiddos.”

I hugged back then let her hug Jaxon tightly. I smiled and rubbed Jaxon’s shoulder making my way into the large living room taking a seat next to Addie, “hey there Ads, how are you?”

“Tired,” she groaned flopping back from her sitting position to laying.

“Practice kick your but today?” I asked chuckling.

“You have no clue!” she said sigh dramatically then letting a large groan release as Jaxon pounced over the couch onto her.

I chuckled, “oh Jax, let your sister be. She’s already in pain.”

“Who invited you home?” she asked loudly and began to wrestle on the couch causing them to fall on to floor with a thud.

“I don’t need an invite,” he said sticking his tongue out at her.

“Not what I said!” she said then stuck her pointer finger her mouth, swirling it around only to jam it into Jaxon’s ear.

“Ah,” he screamed grabbing her hands. “Cay, save me!”

I chuckled and held up my hands, “you are on your own.”

He groaned, “mom!”

She groaned from the kitchen then came in with her hands on her hips, “children.”

They both respond innocently, “yes, mom?”

“Behave or you guys will be getting a good ole fashion time out,” she said sticking the wooden spoon out at them warning them

“Yes, mom,” they said causing her to turn around walking back into the kitchen.

I chuckled, oh how I loved this family. This could be an interesting, but amazing week at home! Let the funs begin!
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?

Outfit