Status: Started, bear with us! :) Comments, please!?

A Kiss in the Endzone

Cayxon

I opened my mouth to speak but Jaxon’s arms pulled me into a big hug, not just an old big hug, a hug that lifted me slightly up off the ground. I gasped at the shock but smiled and wiggled my arms from his grasp to move around his toned frame. I took in that scent of his sweat and cologne.

His voice broke us apart, “you have no clue how much I missed you.”

I looked up at him and smiled, “I missed everything and everybody in this big ole state!”

He chuckled and smiled down at me, “I can’t believe you’re going to UT now.”

“Me either,” I said and moved my arms to rest my hands on his sides. “We’ll be able to see each other every day now!”

He laughed and nodded, “what are you studying?”

“Well,” I began. “Physical Education is my major here now.”

“Oh really?” he asked and let me go and plopped on the bed in the room.

I nodded, “yeah. I got a crap load of liberals done at Iowa State and hated it there.”

“You know we’re playing them there this year?” he said looking up at him.

“Well I can tell you this, it’ll be a piece of cake. Especially you,” I said sitting down next to him.

“Oh really, why’s that?” he asked looking at me.

“Well, first off they are known for a shit load of pentalties and that is one thing they were working on for this season,” I said. “Plus their defense needs work. I watched a few practice sessions when I was there and I tell you they need to practice more than twice a day.”

He smiled, “awesome.”

“But we still have over a month till that game, so who knows it might change,” I told him shrugging.

It was silent there for a minute. It was slightly awkward and it bugged me. Jaxon spoke up, “um so why’d you decide to go to Iowa State?”

I sighed, “I wanted to be with my family. I thought that was what was the most important thing for me to do. I thought I wouldn’t be missed. I figured I’d love it there. I was getting away from all the drama that surrounded me and it felt right.”

“What drama?” he asked.

I looked at him, “girl drama.”

He still looked at me curious and I sighed, “I was harassed because you and I were together. You being almost a full two years younger made a lot of people frown at me. I couldn’t take the jealously every girl was giving me. It was to the point I needed out. Do I regret leaving here and you like that? No and yes. I hated leaving you the way I did. Ask Anj how I felt. She’ll tell you all about my phone calls to her the days following.”

He nodded and pulled me into his strong arms, “you should have told me.”

“I didn’t want you to become distracted during your last two years,” I told him looking down.

“You should have said something though,” he said softly.

“I’m sorry I didn’t, but I think me being gone for those two years was the best thing I did,” I said looking up at him.

“It’s alright, you’re back now and-“ he stopped talking and shook his head.

“And what?” I asked.

“It was nothing really,” he said smiling.

“Bull shit,” I said looking at him. “I may have been gone for almost three years, but I still know when you’re lying.”

He looked at me, “still know me that well.”

I nodded and turned around on the bed looking right at him, “so tell me or I’ll get it out off you.”

“Oh is that so?” he asked tempting me.

I nodded and smirked, “your last chance to tell me.”

He smirked, “nope.”

I shook my head, reached up grabbing his hat off his head and fled out of the room. I smirked and I heard the thump of his feet follow. “Ah crap! You’ve gotten faster!” I said jumping behind Garrett and gripping his shirt holding him as my body guard throwing the hat on top my head. “Protect me Gilbert!”

He laughed and put the water bottle on the counter, “are you torturing Jaxon?”

“Never!” I said smiling widely.

“Sure,” he said and laughed then grabbing the water again. He started to walk away and I yanked on his shirt.

“Hey now, don’t hurt him!” Anj said shaking her head at me.

“Oh I couldn’t hurt him, he’s like stone,” I said laughing.

Jaxon walked over and reached to grab his hat off my head and I squealed, “ah no!”

I took off running back towards my room with him following again. I stopped and hid in my closet before he saw where I went. He walked in and at first, it sounded like he walked the other way. Till the door of the closet flew open. I screamed loudly and he chuckled, “sheesh, I’m not rapping you.”

“It’s not rape when the other person is willing,” I smirked at him.

“What?” he asked confused or shocked, I don’t really know which.

I covered my mouth and he pulled my hand away. He shook his head, “stealing my hat now?”

“You know better,” I said smiling at him.

He chuckled and nodded, “you look cute in it.”

I smiled and blushed then looked down at my feet, “thanks.”

He shook his head, “do you always hide in the closet?”

I smiled and nodded, “yup.”

“Still?” he asked smiling at me.

“Yup,” I said smiling wider.

He chuckled, “didn’t we share our first kiss in a closet?”

“Yeah,” I smiled. “We were hiding from Anj and Case I believe because we did a prank on them.”

“Yup, I remember,” he said and smiled.

I nodded and looked up at him and then eyed his lips, then looked him right in the eyes and spoke quietly, “kiss me?”

“What?” he asked not hearing me.

“Kiss me,” I said softly but louder than before.

He smiled then cupped my chin in his hand. His head dipped down slowly and he pressed those thin peach lips upon mine. I melted instantly. I stood on my tippy toes and hooked my hand on the gym shorts he wore. He broke apart moments later and looked at me. He just looked at me for a second, until he pulled me out of the closet and picked me up. I gripped his shoulders as a shock went over me. He kicked my door close then set me on my bed. I looked up at him, “that, that I missed.”

“I almost forgot what you tasted like,” he said softly.

I smiled, “still sweet though, right?”

“Even more sweet,” he said as he hovered over me and rubbed my cheek.

“Aw,” I said cooing at him.

He chuckled and pressed his face into my neck, “did you hear all the shit I got my senior year?”

“Anj told me,” I said smiling. “I’m so proud of you.”

“I couldn’t have done it without you pushing me before you left,” he said softly.

“I was always a good motivator, wasn’t I?” I asked him.

“Yup, and I’m glad your back to help me again,” he said smiling.

I reached up and cupped his cheek then leant up and kissed him lightly. He wiggled my legs with his knees and got between mine, lightly putting some of his weight on me. I rose my leg up to bend at the knee and gripped the side of his shirt. He smirked and pulled his hat off my head setting it to the side. I smiled into to the feverous kisses we were sharing. Call it lack of contact from each other or sexual frustration that had built up. His lips broke from my lips and he kissed my neck. I gasped, “Jaxi?”

“Cay?” he responded softly.

“We’re going to fast?” I asked slightly.

“Nah,” he said and kissed my neck again.

“You sure?” I asked.

He looked up at me, “we don’t have to have sex so soon.”

“Thanks for understanding,” I said kissing his nose.

“Cayxon! Get out here!” I heard Anjilika’s voice boom from the living room.

Cayxon was a nickname we had gotten when we started dating. I guess it was the “in thing”. I looked up at Jaxon and smiled, “Cayxon?”

“Good to be back, huh?” he asked.

“Even better than I hoped,” I said kissing him softly.

“NOW!” her voice boomed again.

I chuckled, “we better get out there.”

“We better,” he said and got up stealing his hat back and putting it back on.

I reached up and took it off, “no.”

“No?” he asked.

I nodded and kissed him, “keep it off.”

“Fine,” he said and kissed me back. “Only for you.”

“Good,” I said ruffling his hair.

Slowly we both made our way out to see what the others were up to. Hopefully, we wouldn’t get too much shit for the events that had just happened.
♠ ♠ ♠
:) Comments?

Same outfit as last chapter! :)