Status: Started, bear with us! :) Comments, please!?

A Kiss in the Endzone

Celebrate.

“We should go out to celebrate tonight.” I said, around 8 that night. I was still in the same spot on the couch, Garrett beside me. Case was knocked out in the recliner, but I didn’t bother lowering my voice. That kid can sleep through anything.

“I have cheer tryouts tomorrow, remember?” Calyn said. She and Jaxon were parked on the loveseat, of course.

“We can get back early.” She sighed at my earnest comment.

“You’re not going to let go of this, are you?”

“Nope.” I grinned.

“Fine.”

“Yes!” I cheered.

“Am I invited?” Jaxon asked. I shrugged, but Calyn answered.

“Of course.”

“I can’t.” Case said and I jumped.

“Jesus, I thought you were asleep.” He just laughed at me. “Well, too bad. You’ll be missed.”

“We should go get ready.” Calyn told me.

“So should y’all.” I poked Garrett in the side and he looked at me. “Are you coming?”

“I don’t think so.” I laid my head on his shoulder and looked up at him with wide, pleading eyes.

“Please? Calyn has a guy to protect her from the crazies on Sixth Street. I don’t. Please?” He laughed at my begging.

“Alright.” My head bounced up and I threw my hands in the air.

“Yay! Alright, scoot.” I made a motion with my hands and they laughed. “We have to do girly stuffs.”

“What time and where are we meeting?” Jaxon asked, standing.

“Here in about an hour.” Calyn said, and I shrugged.

“Sounds good.” He said, and smiled at her. It was a sweet smile, and they were so cute together. So cute it made me slightly nauseous. “Bye.” I turned to Garrett before I felt the need to throw up.

“So, see you in a bit?” I made it a question.

“Yeah.” He smiled and leaned in to kiss my cheek. My cheeks burned as he stood and walked out.

“Jeez, girl. You got it bad.” It was amazingly close to what I thought earlier, but I didn’t want to admit it. So what do I do? I run.

“Bye.” I hopped up and fled to my room. I shut and locked the door, leaning on it for support. Shrugging the situation off, literally, I walked into my closet and started pulling out clothes, looking for something cute. I decided on a simple, but very pretty red dress and laid it out on my bed.

I heard the shower running and I guessed the boys had left. Calyn probably wanted a shower before we go out, and I didn’t blame her. I walked into my attached bathroom, and did my makeup. Dramatic eyes and pink lips, a little bit of foundation, and I was done. I pulled my hair out of its regular bun and let it fall curling at my shoulders, adding massive amounts of product so it didn’t frizz.

I donned the dress, earrings, black flats, and grabbed a clutch bag. Putting my ID, phone, and a little bit of cash in the bag, I was ready to go. I walked into the living room and was shocked to see Garrett and Jaxon already there.

“Has it been an hour?” I asked.

“A little under. But guys are a lot faster than girls.” Jaxon laughed.

“Very true.” I sat on the recliner, careful to pull the dress under me, and turned on the TV. We watched Sports Center until Calyn walked out.

“Everybody ready?” I asked. The three heads nodded. “Let’s do this shit then.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Set