Status: Started, bear with us! :) Comments, please!?

A Kiss in the Endzone

Zilker

Garrett, Calyn, Jaxon and I walked into one of the dance clubs in downtown Austin. I left my bag in Garrett’s truck, only taking my ID and phone in my cleavage. The beat was pounding, the bass was booming, and quickly I lost sight of Calyn and Jaxon. I wasn’t too worried, Cayxon were together and they would be in their own little land.

“Wanna dance?” I asked Garrett and he looked at me, horrified.

“You know I can’t.” I smiled and grabbed his hand.

“I dance so well, I make everyone look good.” He smiled and nodded. I pulled him to the dance floor as a slow-ish song started playing. After finding a spot I wrapped my arms around his neck as he encircled my waist, and we started moving. He really couldn’t dance very well, but held the beat enough that it wasn’t awkward. I smiled up at him, and he grinned back. His eyes were drawn a little to the left and he bent down to speak in my ear.

“I think we’re being upstaged.” I looked over my shoulder to see Calyn grinding on Jaxon. I chuckled and turned back to him.

“I can fix that.” I shimmied around and started grinding against Garrett, placing a hand over my head and against the back of his. A more upbeat song started and I bounced with the beat as his hands started to ride up slowly. They were at the base of my breasts when I pulled away, smiling coyly. Feeling vibrations from my phone, I grabbed his hand and pulled him off the floor.

“What’s up?”

“My phone’s ringing.” I saw him scanning my body for a pocket. “In my bra.” His face broke into a smile. I pulled my phone out of my bra and saw a message from Calyn.

“What’s it say?” He moved close to read the phone screen as I was looking down.

“Calyn and Jax left.” I felt him nod and I looked up. We were so close that our lips connected. I pulled away quickly, blushing. “Sorry.” He licked the lipstick off his lips.

“Well your lipstick tastes good.” He laughed and I smiled. “You’re beautiful. You know that?”

“Thanks.” I looked down bashfully, not knowing what to say. “You know, this really isn’t my thing, and since Calyn is gone, we can leave.”

“If you want.” He shrugged, and we made our way through the club. “Where do you want to go?”

“I have no clue.” I said as we exited.

“How about…Zilker?” Zilker park was one of the biggest parks in Austin and one of my absolute favorite places to go.

“I’m down.” He smiled as we neared the truck. He clicked the unlock button and we got in silently. He began the drive to the park and I remembered that he wanted to ask me something earlier today. “So since we’re alone and there’s no distraction, what were you going to ask me?”

“Oh, um, I was going to ask you if you wanted to go on a date,” He looked at me quickly, then back to the road, “with me.”

“Really?” I was shocked. No, no, flabbergasted was the word. I was flabbergasted.

“Yeah, really.”

“I’d love to.”

“Alright, so since we’re out, alone, and you look beautiful,” I grinned at him, “why don’t we call this our first date?”

“Sure.” I shrugged and he smiled. He reached out and grabbed my hand from my lap. Looking out the window, I was beaming. Soon we were at Zilker and I bounded out of the truck.

“Do you think we’ll get in trouble?” He asked, looking around as he got out as well. “You know, for being here after curfew.”

“Nah, there are people here all the time.” He didn’t seem reassured, so I walked around the truck and took his hand in mine. “It’s okay.”

“Alright.” He smiled. I pulled him away the giant playground and toward a set of stairs. “Where are we going?”

“The creek.” I said, letting go of his hand and descending the staircase.

“I’ve never been down here.” He said, and I looked back to see him holding to the railing for dear life. It was a very steep staircase and in the dark, a little frightening. But soon the rushing of water met our ears, and a few steps lower, we saw the creek. It wasn’t too deep as we were in a drought, but it was pretty enough.

“I love it here.” I muttered and I felt his arms wrap around my middle and his chin on my shoulder.

“It’s nice.” His voice was so close to my ear, and as his breath flowed around me, I shivered. “Cold?”

“Not at all.” I leaned into him and we stood there for a minute or so before I turned in his arms. I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned in.

My lips touched his, and a rush of warmth engulfed me from head to toe. Something low in my body tensed when his tongue flicked across my lower lip. I opened my mouth and our tongues tangled as he clutched me tighter. I tangled my hands in his short hair and pulled slightly, causing him to groan. I pulled back and smirked.

“Wanna go back to my place?” I asked.

“Hell yeah.” He grinned and I laughed.

“You might want to wipe off that lipstick though.” His tongue flicked out from between his lips and he rested his forehead on mine.

“Damn you and your tasty lipstick.”