Status: Started, bear with us! :) Comments, please!?

A Kiss in the Endzone

A Joke Gone Wrong.

Sunlight shone through the curtains onto my closed eyes. Fuck the sun. Fuck it hard. I groaned and rolled over, into somebody. I opened my eyes to see Garrett sleeping soundly next to me. Smiling, I wrapped the arm that wasn’t trapped under my body around his middle. It was only when I placed a kiss on his neck that he woke.

“Hey.” He said, rubbing his eyes.

“Morning.” I smiled at him and pulled back a little.

“What time is it?” He groaned, and I reached over him to grab my phone, the only clock in the room.

“Eight.”

“I have to go soon.” He said, looking at me.

“Aw, why?” I pouted.

“Practice.”

“Oh yeah.” I sighed and he laughed, kissing my forehead. “Well, why don’t we get dressed and check on Cayxon?”

“Alright.” He scooted to the edge and stood, lifting his arms over his head and stretching. I smiled to myself as he slid his pants over his boxers. He turned to see me staring. “What?”

“Nothing.” I shook my head and he bent down to kiss me. “You’re cute.”

“Really?” I nodded at his question and he kissed me again. “I’m going to go to the bathroom.”

“I’ll get coffee ready.” He grabbed his shirt and walked into the bathroom. I jumped up and walked into the kitchen in my shorts and tank top. No, we didn’t have sex. I’m not that kind of girl.

I started the coffee and got out stuff to make eggs and bacon. As I cracked the eggs, I felt arms around my waist and I leaned into him. He kissed my neck softly and I giggled, “I can’t make breakfast with you doing that.”

“Sorry.” He went to get a mug and poured some coffee.

“Why don’t you go wake them up?” He shrugged and walked to their room. Calyn never ate breakfast and I wasn’t hungry, so I made enough eggs for Garrett and Jaxon. About five minutes later, some of the food was done and Garrett walked back into the kitchen.

“Calyn stole my cup.” He pouted and I laughed.

“I’m not surprised. You can get some food if you want.” He nodded and grabbed a plate. After the bacon was cooked and the eggs were done, I left Garrett in the kitchen and pounded on Calyn’s bathroom door.

“Hurry up Calyn! I don’t want you to be late!” I screamed, and a moment later I heard her reply.

“I’m about done don’t worry!”

“Quit fucking Jaxon and hurry up!” I bit my lip to stifle my laugh.

“Shut up! Go cuddle up with Garrett or something.” I laughed then and walked off.

“What did she say?” Garrett asked from his seat at the table.

“To go cuddle you.” I said, putting eggs and bacon on a plate and in the middle of the table. He pulled me on his lap after the plates left my grasp.

“That sounds good.” I kissed the tip of his nose and he smiled. “I gotta go though.”

“I know.” I sighed and stood up.

“Where are you going?”

“To get dressed.” I walked through my room and into the bathroom. I started brushing my teeth and I heard movement behind me. I looked over my shoulder to see Garrett leaning against the doorframe with his hands in his pockets. “Wha?”

“You’re beautiful.” I rolled my eyes and turned to spit.

“Even when I’m spitting toothpaste?” I asked, looking at him in the mirror.

“Maybe not.”

“Hey!” He grinned as we heard Calyn call his name.

“I’ll see you later.”

“Bye.” He took a step and kissed the top of my head.

“Bye babe.” He left and I rinsed out the toothpaste. I took a quick shower and got dressed in a pair of shorts and a shirt before walking out to the kitchen, where Jaxon was eating.

“Is it good?” He nodded as I sat across from him. “So how do you like her being back?”

“I love it.” He smiled widely.

“Good.” He took another bite. “Just don’t run her off again.” I meant it as a joke, but the grin fell off his face.

“Wow.”

“What?”

“I can’t believe you just fucking said that.” My heart fell into my stomach.

“I didn’t mean it like that.”

“Fuck you.” He growled, stood, and walked out of the room.

“Jax. Jax!” He didn’t turn around. A second later, I heard the door slam.

What the hell just happened?
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments please!
Outfit