A Shot in the Dark

Will You Come With Me?

I feel my breath shallow out as I lay collasped onto my couch. I have no clue why I'm so tired. I haven't done anything today, except watch tv and eat. Though thats not much of an achievement. A sigh brushes through my lips as I feel darkness starting to surround me.

"Tommeh! Where are 'yah?" I groan, really just wanting to lay down and drift off into dream land. "I'm in here Oli!" It wasn't long before I saw my older brothers face hover over my own. "What are yeh doin'?" I glare up at him slightly. "I was tryin' to sleep." He rolled his eyes. "Well stop that. I have a surpirse for yah." I reluctently sit up ready to hear what he was going to say.

"You're comin' on tour with meh!" My eyebrows furrow, "Why?" Oli just stared at me like it was obivous. "Cause we need a new photographer, and you're goood at that sort of stuff." I was stunned, I wouldn't of ever though he want to take me. "Uh, yeah... Sure" I smile at him.

"Good, Now go get dressed. Our flight to America leaves in-" He flips out his phone. "3 Hours." I look at him wide eyed, "And you come and ask me now?" he shrugs, "I knew you'd say yes." I just shake my head at him and get up heading to my room. I pull out a riped, torn old duffle bag out of the corner and start to shove random clothes in it.. It didn't reallly matter I could wear anything with anything, cause I'm cool like that.

I walk over picking up up my camera, putting it in its case. I sigh over how beautiful it is. It's a Nikon D3000, and it was my baby. Photography was one of the things I enjoy most in the world. "Yah ready Tom?!" I throw my duffle bag over my shoulder and grab my camera case, heading out to where Oli was.

I see him looking very closely into a photo I had taken a few weeks agos of a sunset off the cliffs. "I'm ready." He jumps slightly, a bit shocked by my sudden appearance. "When did yeh take this?" "A few weeks ago." He nods, "Pretteh." I smile. "Yeah, shouldn't we be heading out?"

"Yeah, a taxi should be outside." I nod and follow him out the apartment down to the street below. We get in the taxi and Oli tells him we wanted to airport. "Are we goin' to meet the guys there?" He nods and our conversation is silenced. All that was heard was the sound to the tires on the road. "Hey Tom?" I look towards him, "Yeah?"

"Yah don't have a girlfriend you're leaving behind or anythin' are yeh?" I try to keep a chuckle in my throat as I shake my head. He just nods. I haven't really told him that I wasn't really into girls... I'm quite scared on how he will react. Oli pays the guy in the taxi and we walk up into the airport.
♠ ♠ ♠
New Story :D

Hope you guys like it! C: