Sequel: Just Live Your Life

Seize the Day

Chapter Eightteen

Johnny's Pov

Opening my eyes I grin seeing a mess of curly brown hair spread out on the pillow beside me. I brush the hair aside and I find Corra's beautiful face still sound asleep. Leaning over I press my lips to her cheek and whisper a soft goodbye to her as I get out of bed. Looking at the clock on the nightstand I yawn reading the neon green numbers, 10: 30 am. I pull my clothes on from yesterday and slip out of Corra's room and house without her waking up. Standing on her porch I quickly call up Jimmy and ask him to pick me up. Taking a seat on the steps I close my eyes and wait for Jimmy to come. The sound of a car pulling up makes me open my eyes and Jimmy's black Jagwire is shinning in the sunlight. I look at my phone the time reads 10:57 am.

Jogging over to Jimmy's car I jump in and he pulls off. “So what you do last night?” Jimmy asks with a smirk on his face.

“I went to bed.”

“By went to bed do you mean fucked Corra all night long into the wee hours of the morning?”

“When has went to bed ever meant that?” Jimmy frowns and glances over at me.

“You need to man up short-shirt. You can't keep a women as fine as Corra around and not fuck her.”

“Jimmy! Please can we not talk about this? We didn't fuck and I don't plan on fucking her, God. Why can't you or any of the guys understand that? The world doesn't revolve around sex!” I snap and Jimmy slams on the breaks making us fly forward and nearly die from the seat belts pulling us back. “Jimmy what the fuck?!” I shout staring at him like he's lost his mind. If there were cars behind us, I'm sure we or someone else would be dead. Jimmy slowly turns his head to face me and his blue eyes are wide, “What?” I ask feeling a little freaked out as a large grin pulls onto his lips.

“You like her don't you?” Jimmy asks and I shake my head. “Bullshit. Never and I mean never have I heard you refuse to fuck a chick. The last time you came remotely close to that was when you had a thing for Matt's sister.” Jimmy points out and I shrug my shoulders. “So I'll ask you again. You like her don't you?” Jimmy asks and his eyes are bright with excitement.

“If I say yes will you stop staring at me like that?” Jimmy nods his head quickly and I groan, “Yes. Okay yes Jimmy I like Corra.” I admit and Jimmy giggles, yes giggles like a school girl.

“I knew it.” he says proudly and starts driving. “You gonna ask her out?”

“We're just friends.”

“You were at her place last night.”

“I didn't have a ride home and didn't have any cash on me to get a cab.”

“Did you get to second base?”

“I didn't get to any kind of base. I wasn't trying to.” Jimmy starts muttering things to himself under his breath and I turn on the radio to tune him out. Half an hour later Jimmy pulls up in front of my house and I get out of his car thanking him for the ride. Unlocking my front door I smile at my little dog Peanut and pick her up.

“Hello sweetie. Did you miss Daddy?” I coo walking into the kitchen and opening the sliding glass door that leads out to the back yard. Setting Peanut down I smile as she runs outside and I walk over to my fridge. Looking inside it I grab the gallon of milk and set it on the counter. Getting the box of Crunch Berries from the cabinet I make myself and bowel of cereal and sit down. Eating in silence I let my mind wonder to later today. I have three places in mind that I'm sure Corra would love to eat at, but a lot of our fans hang around hoping to see us or get our autographs. I don't really want to put Corra in the spot light right now, it's too earlier for that and I don't really feel like having a bunch of fan-girls find out where Corra works and send her hate mail.

I'm pulled out of my thoughts by Peanut's barking and I look down at her. Getting up from my seat I set my bowel of finished cereal in the skin and give her fresh water. While Peanut drinks her water I shut the side door and head up to my room to shower and dress for the day. Around one o'clock Val calls and tells me that I'll have to reschedule my 'date' with Corra because she is stealing her for the day. Five minutes after I hang up with Val, Corra calls me and explains everything that Val failed to mention. Slightly disappointed in not being able to take Corra out today I ask if she would be willing to leave work early so we can go out and she said she'll ask Layla.

It's now seven at night and Corra is just now stepping from behind the bar.

“Let me get changed real fast and we can go.” Corra says and walks off into the bathroom with a large bag in her hand.

“Someone looks nervous.” Brian states taking a set next to me at the bar.

“Yeah you sure you can handle her?” Matt asks occupying the other set beside me.

“Come on boys leave him alone.” Layla lightly orders and they both give her innocent smiles. Layla gives me a light smile and places her hand over mine, “You hurt her and you're dick with be fish food got it?” she asks with a kind smile on her face and I shiver in fear nodding my head. “Great! Now you have a good time and don't bring her home too late.”

“I'll have her back by-wait...what?” I ask confused and they all laugh. “You guys suck.” I mutter taking a sip of my beer. The laughing stops and I look up seeing Layla looking behind me with large eyes. Turning around my eyes widen at the beautiful women in front of me. Corra didn't get too dolled up, but damn does she look good wearing a red crop top that says love in silver metallic letters, gray shorts that show off her toned mile long legs, silver heels, silver/red jewelery and the thing that sets me off is the red lipstick on her plump lips. Corra smiles at me nervously and plays with her necklace.

“Do I look okay?” she ask softly and before I can open my mouth the guys answer for me.

“I'd tap that.” Jimmy says.

“Sexy.” Matt says with a wink.

“You sure you wanna go out with Johnny? With that body...damn you can get at me anytime.” Brian smirks and I hold myself back from punching that stupid, smug smirk off his face.

“You look gorgeous honey.” Layla says and Val nods her head in agreement. Lucas says something sexual that I don't catch because he's right by her and Zack stares at her ass the whole time. Standing up from my seat I walk over to Corra and take hold of her hand.

“You're stunning.” I mummer lightly in her ear and she blushes. “Come on beautiful.” I state and lead her out of the pub with everyone making cat calls as we leave.

“Where are we going?” Corra asks as we get in my car and I pull out of the parking lot.

“I thought we could go some place that's not too crowed with people. So we can talk to each other without having to scream.”

“That sounds nice.” I smile and turn on the radio letting Corra find a channel that she likes. The ride to the restaurant is filled with a light amount of conversation and it's nice. Most girls talk and talk about nothing that I care about, but Corra just says the smallest things that interest me to no end.

“Here we are. Welcome to the best place on Earth.” I say as I get out the car and open Corra's door for her. She takes hold of my hand and steps out laughing at the place in front of us.

“How did you know I love sushi?” Corra asks and I smile.

“You look like a sushi kind of girl.” I joke and we walk into Daimon hand in hand. Inside we are seated right away and once seated my nerves come back. It's just the two of us, Corra and I spending one on one time with each other. Matt and Layla aren't around to help me if I fuck up...God please don't let me fuck up. “Have you ever had Daimon?”

“No. I've been to other places, but I've never really had the urge to come in here.”

“You're in for a surprise then.” I state and before Corra can ask any questions our waitress comes over and asks for our drinks. I order a Long Island Ice tea and Corra gets a virgin Pina Colada. “Virgin?” I ask with a raised eyebrow and Corra giggles.

“You wish, but haha no one of us has to be sober enough to drive.”

“You can drink anything you want. I handle my alcohol very well, takes a lot to get me fucked up.”

“Something we both have in common then.” Our drinks come and we both order our food. The waitress walks away and Corra smiles. “So what is this surprise you were talking about?”

“It's on it's way.” Corra's eyebrows pull together in confusion and I nod my head behind her. She turns around and then looks at me.

“Is he coming to do what I think he's gonna do.” I nod my head and Corra's eyes widen. “That is so freaking cool!” she says and bounces in her seat excitedly. I laugh and once the chef comes over to our table he gets out work making our food. Corra's eyes watch him work in wonder and the chef looks at me.

“For you my man.” he says and pops a piece of bourbon chicken in the air. I open my mouth and catch it easily. Corra claps and I smirk catching another piece in my mouth without looking at the man.

“Your turn babe.” I say motions for the chef to try his moves on Corra. She looks at me and I give her a nod. She smile and nods at the chef.

“I got this.” she says confidently and I cheer as she catches the first piece of chicken in her mouth. “Woo yeah! Come at me bro!” Corra jokes throwing her hands up as she chews her food. I laugh and for a little while longer we catch more food until the chef sets it all on two plates and leaves. “That was so much fun!”

“I knew you would enjoy it.” I laugh and Corra sighs taking a sip of her drink. We toss back a few drinks and soon it's eleven o'clock at night. Corra and I leave Daimon for the night and I take her to the beach since we both have the urge to see the ocean.

“J-Johnny carry m-me I can't w-walk.” Corra stutters two feet behind me. Turning around I laugh seeing her kicking her heels off and holding them in her hand. Walking back to her I pick her up in my arms and she wraps her arms around my neck as I carry her bridle style. “You're s-so strong.”

“N-no I'm not. You're j-just light.” I say and she laughs as I stumble a little. I make it to the waterfront where the ocean meets the land and set Corra down.

“It's so p-pretty.” she muses and I nod my head wrapping my arms around her waist. Corra turns around in my arms and looks up into my eyes. “I had a r-really good time tonight J-Johnny. We should do this again sometime ya know? Just the two of u-us.” I nod my head once again and Corra smiles. Leaning down I press my lips to her forehead and as I pull away she grabs the back of my neck and crashes her lips to mine. I kiss her back and hold her close to me as the waves lick at our feet. Corra giggles and pulls away. “I think I'm d-drunk...Johnny do you think I'm d-drunk?”

“We both a-are.” I mutter and Corra smiles shaking her head.

“We should g-go to your house a-and d-do it.” Quickly picking Corra up in my arms I do my best to run through the sand without falling and I succeed in doing so. I stumble to my car and Corra laughs as I drop my keys.

“Fuck!” I growl setting her down on my hood. I drop down to my knees and search for my keys, but in my drunken haze I can't seem to find them.

“Johnny?” Lifting my head up I look at Corra and I groan. Her shirt is off and she's leaning over the hood of my car in just her bra. Standing up I crawl onto the hood of my car and press my lips to Corra's. We start making out and jump as the alarm goes off. We both start laughing and I ignore it as Corra pulls my shirt off and starts kissing my neck. Tangling my fingers in her hair I tug on it lightly and she looks at me with wide innocent eyes. Growling I crash my lips to hers groan as her hands run all over my back and chest. The sound of somebody clearing their throat and a blinding light makes me pull away from Corra in confusion, but that soon goes away as Corra says, “Hello officers!” Dropping my head on Corra's shoulder I groan, Matt...Layla is going to kill me! I think as I sober up once the officers puts Corra and I both in handcuffs after they silence my car alarm.
♠ ♠ ♠
Long update!! Hehe Johnny and Corra are bad aren't they? But ya gotta love them right? Right?

Comment and subscribe!