Sequel: Just Live Your Life

Seize the Day

Chapter Thirty-Six

Zack's Pov

I watched Layla come down the steps and I rolled my eyes seeing her messed up hair. Corra opened her mouth to speak, but Layla cut her off, “Shut the fuck up and that means you three too!” she grunted and right as those words left her mouth Matt storms down the steps pissed off. As he passes us he glares at Amirah and I hold her protectively glaring right back at Matt. I'm sick of his bullshit, he shouldn't blame my girlfriend because his can't trust him. What Amirah did was a silly mistake and I forgave her for it.

“Take a picture it will last longer.” Amirah states and Matt lets a bitter laugh fall from his lips.

“I'm pretty sure you already did that.” he snaps and Jimmy steps in.

“I'm hungry. Hey ladies how about you get cracking on the food huh? Yeah? Sweet! Guys come on lets go do...manly things.” With that said we all break up and Matt leaves the house not pleased at all.

“Aren't you gonna go after him?” Adam asks Layla and she rolls her head hurrying back into the kitchen. Adam turns around and he stares at Amirah.

“What?” she asks looking at him.

“Are you gonna help the girls cook?” he asks looking at her confused and Amirah shakes her head.

“Ha! Boy you crazy.” She says and I shake my head. Amirah can't cook, I'm the chef out of the two of us. “Come on Zacky I wanna go home.” Amirah says and I nod my head letting her go.

“I'll be out in a second.” Amirah walks out the house and I head into the living room where the guys are all at. “I'm heading out. I'll see you guys later.” I announces and they all wave bye to me. Leaving Layla's house I unlock the car's doors and get inside with Amirah. “Wanna go get a bite to eat?” I ask.

“No, I just wanna go home and have a little fun.” Amirah purrs while rubbing me through my jeans. Tightening my grip on the steering wheel I shove the key into the ignition and speed home. Needless to say I don't leave my bedroom for three hours and when I do my back is covered in scratches. With Amirah sleeping I think I'm going to whip us up something to eat and put her plate away for later. As I finish up making BLT styled grilled cheese I smile hearing Amirah's foot steps moving around upstairs. Setting her sandwich on a plate I put a hand full of chips on there as well and grab her a bottle of water. Walking up the steps I tip toe to the bedroom door and open it quietly.

My eyebrows come together in confusion when I find Amirah not in bed. Setting her plate and bottle of water down on the nightstand I tip toe over to the bathroom door ready to scare her. As I get closer to the door that isn't all the way shut I hear her talking on the phone in a hushed voice.

“I'll be there later tonight baby don't worry....No his fat ass won't ask questions. He thinks I'm hanging out with my friends...haha yeah I know....I'll be sure to wear that black dress you like so much.” Amirah's voice flouts out of the bathroom and I crack my knuckles. She's using me. She's spending my fucking money to please some other fucking guy, oh God did she pick the wrong man to fuck around on. Stepping away from the bathroom I walk over to my closet, grab one of my suitcases and set it on the bed. Pulling Amirah's shit off the hangers I throw the clothes in the bag and the bathroom door opens. “Zack? What are you doing? Are we going somewhere?” Amirah asks looking at me confused.

“I'm not going anywhere, but your skank ass sure is.” I growl and Amirah stares at me with crocodile tears.

“Baby? Baby what's wrong? What did I do? I-I can fix it.” she cries and I laugh without any humor.

“Oh? You can fix it huh? So you can just magically stop being a gold digging whore? You can stop sucking any guys dick that has money? Bull-fucking-shit!” I shout and Amirah opens her mouth to speak, but I cut her off, “Get out of my house before I call the cops and tell them some crazed fan broke in.” I threaten and Amirah glares at me.

“Fine! I don't need you anyway. I have a man and he's not a fat fucking slob like you!” She hisses.

“I'd rather be a fat slob then a two cent fuck.”

“Two cent fuck?! You bastred!” Amirah shrieks and slaps me right across the face. Licking my bottom lip I shake my head slowly and she cowers away from me. Grabbing the bag I push Amirah out of my way and walk over to the window where Jake, the man who tends to my lawn is cutting the grass. “Zack what are you do-” Pushing open the window I turn the bag of clothes upside down and everything goes plummeting to the ground below getting torn to shreds by the lawn mowers stainless steel blades. “You fucking asshole!” Amirah shouts and storms out the room. She stomps down the steps and exits my house slamming the door shut behind her. I watch her head to the car I got for her and sick my head out the window.

“You touch that car and you'll see what handcuffs are really meant to be used for!” I shout and she glares up at me giving me the finger as she storms off down the sidewalk with her phone attached to her ear. Pulling myself back in from the window I sigh and rub a hand over my face. I can't catch a fucking break, it's like a just attract gold diggers and cheaters. This fucking blows...I really liked Amirah too. She had spunk and she wasn't bad on the eyes either. Dropping down onto my bed I stare at the wall. Am I angry at Amirah yes, but I'm mostly angry at myself. I should have seen the signs...oh fuck! Matt was right...Johnny and Matt were right. Amirah did fuck around with Matt on purpose to break him and Layla up. Groaning I fist my hair and my eyes start to burn with tears of frustration. I'm so fucking stupid!

I need to fix this, this is all my fault. If I didn't like pussy, which wasn't the best might I add cloud my judgment I could have stopped Matt and Layla from breaking up. Hell I may not like Layla too much, but that's only because she's not like any women I've meant before. She's different, really different. She's everything Matt needs in a women and it kills me seeing him so fucking happy. Why can I be happy like him? Or happy like Johnny for that matter, how that little fucker got Corra I'll never know. I need to make my fucking peace, it's time I'm swallowed my pride and just man up. Layla hasn't done anything wrong, I'm the one being a bitch, not her. She's the best thing that has ever happened to Matt...women wise and I fucked it all up. I'm going to get the two of them back together somehow, they are both fucking miserable without each other and it's depressed as fuck. I know what Matt is going through and if I can stop the pain then I will. I don't want Matt to turn into me. I don't want him to become a nonbeliever in love like me.

Matt needs love and his love is Layla. I'm going to get Layla back for Matt even if it means letting her into the family and trying to get to know her...
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait and shortness. I had another version of this typed up, but my younger cousin deleted it and I had to rewrite this whole thing. It's not a good as the first time around and it's a lot shorter. Sorry.