Sequel: Just Live Your Life

Seize the Day

Chapter fifty three

When corra came home later from work she told me about her talk with Gena. "She wants us three to go to lunch with her tomorrow?" I asked confused. Corra nodded her head and got into bed with me and Val. "I told her it was up to you at the end of the day." Corra replied and I look at Val. "It wouldn't hurt to hear her out Layla." Val cuddled up to me and so did Corra. "Fine the two of you win but just lunch I can't do much." I smiled. Soon my phone rang and it was Matt.

"Hey baby how was the show?" I asked getting out of bed to go outside. "It was really good! But Im missing you so much. How are you feeling today?" Matt asked sounding sleepy. "All good just a few pains now and then but Im good." I said sitting down. "Plus Gena wants me and Corra for lunch tomorrow to get to know us." i waited for Matts reply. "Really! Well that is well i guess human of her." Matt laughed which made me laugh. "Just be careful Layla, also I will be home in a few days and I cannot wait! To be home with you and our little girl." Matts smooth rough voice told me. "can't wait to see you baby and you better get some sleep before she arrives. By the way Matt have fun on tour don't worry bout me. I love you Matt and night." i sang. "I love you too Layla and night to you too baby." Matt replied hanging up the phone. With that I went to bed.

The next morning I woke up feeling out of sorts but I got up and got ready for lunch. I actually loved being pregnant but now I just feel tired and excited to meet this little one. Whose eyes she going to have? Will she have Matts smile or my brown hair? I smiled pulling on my leggings. Finally I was finished getting ready and walked down to my mom corra and Val in the kitchen. "Morning Love how are you feeling?"my mom asked hugging me. "A bit uncomfortable but ok." I smiled. "Any day now Layla." my mom told me. "you guys ready to go meet Gena." I asked my ladies picking up my sunglasses. I threw Corra my car keys seeing as Im to big to drive now.

We drove for half an hour to a little restaurant down by PCH. As we walked across the parking lot, I began to get small pains in my stomach. I soon hissed in pain as we arrived to meet Gena. "hey girls. How are we?" Gena smiled. " all good." we chimed in together then laughed. As I sipped my water I soon hissed again which made Corra worry. "Are you ok?" she whispered and I nodded my head. Soon Gena mentioned Amirah and I groaned loudly this time. "Guessing Layla doesn't like her?" Gena laughed. "I don't at all but shit my waters just broke!" I exclaimed. Corra and Val squealed in delight and tried to keep me calm. "Get me to the hospital please!" I said getting up.

Soon we arrived at the hospital lucky I didn't have the baby in the car with Corras driving but she is so great at helping me keep calm. When we got to hospital my mom and Lucas were waiting for me. "Has anybody rang Matt?" I asked getting into the bed. "Val is ringing him right now. He is getting ready for stage. So they are trying to find him." Lucas said holding my hand. "Great just my luck he would go missing or his phone dies." I said breathing through the pain. Soon Dr.Rottman came in to check on me. "You ready for this Layla? We have some time and I hope Matt is here in time. Now rest up we are going to give you an injection to calm the pain." Dr. Rottman explained. "I hope he is here in time Lucas." I said lying back in the bed.

Matts POV:

"Is everyone having a good time tonight? It feels so good to be back Vegas!" I spoke through the microphone. Don't get me wrong i love performing but my mind is else where. I really want to be with at home with my two girls. Well four girls and a Lucas. "As most of you guys know I am going to be a dad really soon. So I want to dedicate this song to my girlfriend and baby. This one is sieze the day." I told the screaming crowd in front of me. I looked over at Brian waiting for him to start playing just then I noticed Jason Berry talking to Brian. Soon Brian came up to the microphone and spoke. "Guys would you be mad if we stopped the show. Its just Matt Layla is in labor man." I stood there and looked at Brian in shock. "Come on guys let him go witness the birth of his child." Brian told the crowd. Soon I heard the crowd chant "Go Go!". "You guys are amazing!" I told the crowd running off stage.

I ran to the bus with the guys following behind I grabbed my phone hoodie and wallet. "Their is a flight in half an hour man. You will be there in time." johnny shouted as i jumped into a private car.

As I got to the airport I ran up to the hostess and booked a seat on the next flight to huntington. As i ran through security I rang Val. "Hello" I heard Val answer the phone. "Val Im about to bored a flight. How is Layla doing?" I said handing in my ticket to the lady at the gate. "She is just after getting pumped with drugs and is resting. " Val said calmly. "i will be there in about an hour and a half. I better let you go Im on the plane." I rushed out. "Ill see you soon Matt."Val said as I hung up the phone. I couldn't sit still on the plane I just wanted to be there already. I can't miss the birth of my daughter I just can't. I can't let Layla do this alone. I am not breaking another promise to her.

Bout an hour later we finally landed in the airport and I ran off the plane and was greeted by Lucas. "How are they?" i asked Lucas heading towards the car. "There both fine but Matt i better get you there quick not much time left so I called in a friend of mine and got us a bit of help." Lucas pointed to the police officers on the bikes. "we should have you there in fifteen minutes Mr Sanders. Lucas just keep close to us." the officer instructed to which Lucas nodded his head jumping in the driver seat. I couldn't believe how fast we were going as we drove down the highway towards the hospital. We soon arrived and Lucas told me where to go. I thanked the officers for there help and they wished me luck as we got to the hospital.

I went to the lifts and when the doors opened I was greeted by Corra. I hugged her but Corra just told me to go it was time. I ran past everyone and straight to Laylas room and soon was greeted by her mom. "Matt no easy way to say this but they have to perform a Csection the cord is wrapped around the babys neck. They are preparing Layla now so get in there you need to get ready." Laylas mom explained. To be honest I was in shock. "Are they gonna be ok?" I asked. Before Laylas mom could answer they brought Layla out with Val holding her hand.

I ran to her bed side and told Layla everything will be fine and that Im here now. Layla grabbed my hand and told me. "I am scared Matt!" Layla said taking my hand. "everything will be fine baby I promise.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry guys no net atm! I just want to say I made a great friend with my co author and Im so sad this story is nearly over. So corra thank you for putting up with me. I also can't wait to start the writing with you again in the future. Much love guys x