Pretty Blood

Painting

Oh how I hate ugly things.
“P-please don’t hurt me!” my specimen said. It was a beautiful blond woman with sapphire-blue eyes. She looked so gorgeous the night before when I caught her. She had on a long deep blue dress that rippled like the ocean. Now it’s all in tatters from her little struggle.
“I wish you hadn’t tried to get away, my dear. Your dress just looked so beautiful. At least your hair still glows,” I said as I slowly walked toward her chained body. She was stuck to a wall, both hands and feet shackled to the upper lower parts of the ugly brick. It won’t be ugly for long though. “I don’t need any of that, though.” I removed a small knife from my pocket.
“Oh God, please! I’m begging you, please don’t kill me!” She began to cry.
“Aw how sad. Do not cry, beautiful. You are doing me a great favor.” I pointed at the wall behind her with my knife and said, “You see that wall? It is absolutely ugly. I hate ugly things. So I’m going to paint it with your blood. I bet you have gorgeous blood.” She looked at me as if I were crazy. “Why are you looking at me like that?”
“You’re a sick freak!” she screamed at me. I don’t like being called a freak.
I jumped in front of her and pointed the knife at her face and said, “Shut up, or I’ll cut your lips off.” She quieted down after that. She wasn’t going to win either way. I started to quickly chop off her hair with the knife. I have more work to do, and I want to start painting quickly.
When I finished cutting off the hair, I reached for a large bucket on my left and placed it under her so it would catch all of that crimson beauty. Then with the knife, I made a small cut on her wrist. Soon after, blood started to well up and poor down her arm. “Oh what a beautiful color,” I said. “You will be perfect for my wall.
Before she could say a word, I slit her throat. “I do believe I said no talking.” She tried to gasp for air, her eyes wide in fear and pain. Blood started to drip into the bucket. “Oh goody!” I said as if I just won a prize. “This is taking too much time though. Goodnight fair lady,” I spoke lovingly.
I started making long deep cuts into her abdomen and opened them up with my hands as I sang, “London Bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down. London Bridge is falling down, my fair lady.” Finally, I had been able to paint my wall. It took me so long, but it was worth it. Now my wall looks beautiful, but it will need to be redone soon enough. And my next specimen should be just as beautiful.
♠ ♠ ♠
it was quickly written, but i've had slashing on my mind.