Status: Don't be a silent reader! :)

Time To Shine

Chapter 1.

What was I even doing here? Why had my sister insist I go? Why had I agreed to it without a fight?

I was internally slapping myself for even being at this dumb party.

“Ali!! Ali!! Come play Seven Minutes in Heaven!” I heard my sister holler across the room. I stopped fiddling with my phone and looked to see her running over to me.

She ran over and pulled me towards her circle of friends; I fixed my glasses and sat down next to her.

“Good, now you’re here!” she said grinning at me , I just gave her a look while the rest of her so called ‘friends’ glared at me. I looked over and noticed Benjamin Stone staring at me from across the circle. Man, he was perfect, his perfect smile, perfect body and his perfect hair.

I found myself gawking at him. He just gave me a look and turned to look at my sister. Oh of course he had thing for my sister; not me, I mean I’m just the dorky younger sister, with the big glasses and worn-out volleys.

“So who wants to spin the bottle first?” asked one of the guys opposite me.

“Ooh! Me!” my sister volunteered. She leaned forward flashing Benjamin her cleavage and flicked the bottle so it started spinning.

She ended up with some random who was kind of average in the looks department, but seemed really shy.

The guy (whose name i found out was Peter) came out of the room a changed man; his hair was ruffled, his shirt crumpled and he had a gleam in his eye. When my sister came out; she looked smug with herself as Peter kept looking back at her and she gave Benjamin a
seductive wink.

I wanted to slap her.

I mean, it was no secret that my sister was a slut; “I have like, a reputation to uphold!” I mimicked her in my head. Once Ruby had lost her V Card she’d just let loose and not really cared if people (like our parents) disapproved of her whoring around.

We all settled back into a vague circle as one of my sister’s many exes flicked the bottle.

He ended up with the girl beside me who looked like the incarnation of Miss Head Cheerleader and they wandered off to a room with everyone else trailing behind them like a band of stray puppies.

But Benjamin stayed behind.

I think I almost had a heart attack as I realised that he was walking towards me. He sat down beside me and I pushed my glasses up the bridge of my nose, and fiddled with my shoelaces.

“You’re name’s Alyssandra. Yes?” He said in a hot British accent.
I looked up to see him staring at me.

I think if I could have I would have melted and been a puddle on the floor right at that moment. He stared at me and I stared right back.

“Y-yeah, that’s me,” I said with a shy smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is my second story ever :) don't know if it's any good so please comment and tell me
Dont be a silent reader!

xxMorgan