Status: Don't be a silent reader! :)

Time To Shine

Chapter 3.

When I got home my sister still wasn’t back. It was just like Ruby to stay at a random party and probably sleep with half of the guys there.

So I didn’t really expect much else from her.

Our parents were out of town and that’s how she’d blackmailed me into going to the party. So I wandered up to my room without interruption and got ready for bed.

Suddenly I heard a rustling outside and some muttered curses so I grabbed my dad’s cricket bat and stalked towards the window. “Fuck, I hope this is the right house! ‘Cause if it isn’t it’s going to be real awkward…”

I looked out the window with my bat held ready above my right shoulder, to see a very annoyed looking blonde model standing outside my window tangled in the plants there.

“Oh. My. Fu-“ he stopped cursing as he noticed me.

“Ali! This is your house, right?” he said in that luscious British accent.

“Um… Uh, yeah.” I answered looking at my toes.

He was still struggling with the hedges and he finally freed himself from them.

“Look I’m sorry to pull this on you but…” he started with a hand on the back of his neck “can I crash here tonight? Mum’s being a bitch again and she took my keys and my cell phone and I knew you lived just around the corner. So….”

He basically gave me the puppy-dog-eyes begging me to say yes. And who could say no to that face?

“Ok, just don’t try and pull anything.” I said pushing my glasses up my nose once again.

“Sure,” he said; sarcasm almost dripping from his voice.

I rolled my eyes and played with the zipper on my undone hoodie.

We walked into the house, and I turned around to ask him if he wanted anything to eat, he quickly glanced away as he had very obviously been staring at me. I felt heat come over my cheeks and looked away as well. We both stood their looking really guilty – like we’d committed some crime that had the death sentence as a punishment.

“Uh, well this is really awkward.” I muttered and walked away, not realising he was following me.

I walked to my room and put on my fluffy purple bunny slippers and turned around to bump into a very hot, tall, male body.

“Oof!” I said as I collided with him. I looked up, expecting him to be smirking at me for my obvious clumsiness; instead he looked at me like I was beautiful. I looked down, suddenly self-conscious but he tilted my head up so I couldn’t look away.

Before I knew it I was kissing the English God in front of me. My fingers twined in his hair and I stood on my tip-toes like in those really bad chick flicks. His defined arms wrapped themselves around my small frame and I was probably being squished… I didn’t care.

I lost track of time. My mind was muddled with the aroma that was purely him.

“What the shit Alyssandra?” I heard someone scream from the doorway.

Fuck. I was in for it now.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took so long.... I'm having writers block with both my stories however i watched some Nine Lives Of Chloe King (best show ever) and got inspired.. :)
<3 Benjamin Stone

xxMorgan