Status: completed

Movie Night

Part 2

As we made our way out of the dark theater, I led the way trying to find the nearest bathroom. All the while Jayy kept distracting me from behind by kissing and biting my neck anywhere he could reach. I wouldn’t be surprised if later my entire skin turns blue and purple.

His growing passion and pants made it so difficult to focus long enough to find a sign or any indication of which way to go for some much needed release and privacy. Since I couldn’t recall seeing a restroom on the way in, I figured they must be further down the hall. Before I could move on, Jayy spun me around and pinned me against the nearest wall. He grinded the front of his jeans into mine and found a respondent bulge.

He roughly pressed his lips over mine and practically forced his tongue past my teeth. I moaned deep into the kiss at his dominating behavior. Being completely subject to his will sent waves of pleasure straight to my groin. I wanted so badly for him to fuck me right here but a small rational portion of my brain kept my little head in check.

Unhappily I pushed him back, his lips lingering just over mine. “Jayy come on. We gotta find a bathroom before we do anything,” I said softly, my voice full of needy reluctance.

“Aw why can’t we just fuck here?” he whispered seductively against my ear as resumed grinding into me. As I let out a soft moan he continued, “I’m not gonna make it long enough to find a bathroom and by the looks of it, you’re not that far behind me either. And what if someone’s already in there or walks in?” He tugged the top of my ear with his teeth causing a shaky breath to escape my lips. “That’s gonna ruin all our fun now won’t it?”

He pushed me back even harder against the wall and resumed his motions, increasing the friction tenfold. I was so close to giving in right there but we can’t risk getting caught. He moved his mouth back down to my neck, ravishing every inch of skin he touched. My hands found their way to his thin hips and pulled him even closer. I felt a responding smirk against my skin until I spoke in a broken breath, “Yeah, but if we continue out here then there’s an even greater chance of someone catching us. We can’t get banned again, this is the last theater in town. And besides we are definitely going to want to do this again.”

He groaned impatiently but knew I was right. Ghosting his lips over my collar bone he asked quickly, “Then where? You don’t even know where the bathroom is, do you?”

I cast my gaze around the empty hall and still no sign pointing to the bathrooms. “Ugh, where are they? They should have directions or some shit.”

Jayy moved back to my neck, obviously trying to get me so horny I can’t think about the consequences of going at right here. If we don’t find the damn bathrooms I might just let him. As he bit over the center of my rib cage, he ran a hand under my shirt to rub my sensitive sides. I arched into him moaning out his name quietly. His smirk returned and he probably thought that was a consent to just screwing right now. He moved his free hand down the front of my pants and teased the outline of my bulge. Inwardly I groaned at my overly sexed partner. He’s got enough hormones for all-boys prep school, I swear. And if he keeps this up I might just let him fuck me against the wall for everyone to see.

I cast another glance around the empty corridor, hoping that maybe I missed something. Anything! With my desperate search, I found just what we needed. Just two doors down on the opposite wall I spotted a door marked “Employees Only.”

The projection room!

Well it’s better than nothing I figured and will probably have more privacy. I pushed Jayy back once more and motioned towards the other side of the barely lit hall. His eyes quickly caught sight of the door and he knew my plan. Grabbing my wrist he dragged me at a nearly inhuman speed to forbidden room. He tested the doorknob lightly and let out a happy squeal when it easily turned in his hand. Silently he pushed the door open slightly just in case someone was in there. He peered in for just a second before throwing the door open all the way. I figured he hadn’t seen anyone and stepped into the narrow hall behind him. We practically ran up the steps to the second door and repeated the cautious process. Soon enough Jayy was pushing his way inside, with me in tow.

No sooner had I entered the room, than he slammed the door shut and shoved me against it while reclaiming my lips. I moaned out excitedly into the kiss only to be met with an increasing pressure and speed of his lips. My eyes began to close and I just barely heard the click of the lock behind me. He really does not want anyone interrupting us.

Once that small task was done, he grabbed my hips and guided us backwards to the open windows looking out into the theater. As we made our way across the room, our shirts joined the mess of papers on the floor, followed quickly by the drop of our pants. Standing only in our underwear, we reached the grayish brick wall facing the theater below. He moved us to the window beside the main project so we wouldn’t disrupt the streaming of the film.

When my ass brushed against the sill, he turned me around to look out below us. A hand found its way to my shoulder to keep me in place while he kissed my newly exposed back. I shuddered against him and glanced down at the nearly empty room below us. A small budget movie was playing that I hadn’t even seen advertised on TV, which probably explained why it got such a poor turnout. The sudden realization of the great distance between the ground and the window caused me to begin stepping back. I’ve always been nervous when up so high. I wouldn’t call it a fear of heights but rather a fear of falling from them. And it was so easy to just slip over the oversized window and splatter my head over the hard floor beneath us.

Before I could even set my foot back on the ground, Jayy pushed me back, even closer to the edge. Feeling just a bit queasy I let out a nervous whimper. Jayy smiled against my back before sinking his teeth into the skin along my spine. My back arched once more and a needy moan ripped its way through my throat.

When he finally withdrew from my abused skin, he rested his hands on my hips to keep me in place in front of the window. Daring a glance downwards, I felt another jolt of nausea that made me shake in place. Jayy’s hands worked their way to the front of my boxers and teased my hip bones just under the hemline.

Without warning he quickly pulled my boxers down and allowed me to move enough to kick them across the room. He trailed his right hand up my chest as his other reached down to trace little patterns right over my tailbone. His fingers teased my swollen lips as he told me in a husky voice to suck. I quickly inhaled the 3 long digits and blew them as I had done to Jayy earlier. Behind me I could hear a soft moan escape his lips.

When his fingers were sufficiently coated, he withdrew them and placed the first one outside my hole. In that same husky voice he whispered in my ear “Ready?” I nodded quickly accompanied by a tiny whimper of pure longing and lust.

Slowly he pushed the first one in and waited as I got used to the new feeling. When he felt I was ready, he added a second finger and began scissoring. It burned slightly making me crave the harsh friction even more. As I pushed back against his hand to drive them in deeper, I heard Jayy’s soft chuckle.

After watching me fuck myself on his fingers for awhile, he set the final one in place and waited as I slowly allowed it in to join the others. I groaned out and pushed back against him for support as I continue to force them further inside me. I could feel my face heating up as the coiling pleasure in my stomach built. All at once he bent his fingers slightly and I felt them brush against something that made me gasp in a pleased shock. Before I could repeat the action, he slipped them back out.

I whined needily at the lost of fulfillment. “Don’t worry, I’ve got something better for you,” he whispered as he flicked his tongue against the shell of my ear.

I pushed my hips back against him encouraging his actions to proceed. He made quick work of discarding his last piece of clothing before tossing it about with the others. When he was finally free, he rubbed his leaking erection against my entrance.

I let out another moan that managed to sound even sluttier than a drunk chick in a bad porno. As I felt his tip preparing to push in, his hand was placed on the middle of my back. In a quick motion, he bent me over the edge causing everything from the waist up to hang out dangerously from the window. I nearly yelled in protest but it soon turned into satisfied scream as he unsheathed himself fully inside me.

He was much bigger than what he could have prepared me for, so it wasn’t a surprise when I felt a spark of pain shooting up my sides. It seemed like every nerve ending was on edge and I inexplicitly craved more. A small cry ripped through me, asking for him to move. As soon as he heard it, I felt him sharply pull out and then slam back in. My own dick rubbed against the exposed brick creating a surprising sensational contrast to the rough movements caused by Jayy.

I made the mistake of looking down as he pounded into me repeatedly and felt fear rising through me once more. Although it was absolutely terrifying to be so close to falling, that same gnawing in my stomach seemed to intensify the feeling of Jayy re-entering me over and over again in such a hard, increasing pace.

My nails clawed at the sharp edges cut out to form the sill as I felt him hit that special spot once more. Another scream echoed in the small room, letting him know he had found it once again. My aching cock continued rubbing against gritty wall as Jayy put all his effort into nailing that localized point with all his might. With every hit, another praise or moan of his name left my throat, encouraging his actions even more.

Within minutes I was ready to hit my final mark.

“J-Jayy…so close,” I whispered out pathetically through each gap between hits.

“Well then baby, cum for me. I want to see that money shot.”

As his final words hit me, I released my seed over the dark bricks and yelled his name for everyone in the theater below to hear. As my orgasm rode out, my muscles contracted, milking him of his own juice. I could feel them dripping out as he slumped over me slightly and panted against my neck. While my breathing returned to normal, he kissed my sweaty skin softly and pulled me back from my near parallel position over the edge.

I spun back around and grabbed him, leaning up for another kiss. As air became needed he pulled off and whispered, sounding rather proud and satisfied “I think we should get dressed and head out now. No doubt the people below heard you so it’s only a matter of time before someone comes investigating.”

I let out a soft groan and reluctantly pulled off to find my clothes. As we finished redressing, we moved down the stairs as fast as we could to avoid the unwanted pestering management. I thought we were home free as we exited the final door and stepped far enough beyond it’s perimeters to avoid suspicion. My hopes died as I saw the trademark red vest of an employee appearing just down the hall. We walked back towards the front of the theater trying to act as nonchalantly as possible.

When the employee came closer, I recognized him as the boy from the candy counter. He blushed once again when he saw Jayy and paused to talk.

“D-did you enjoy the show?” he asked shyly.

Jayy gave me a sneaky but endearing smile as he replied the question. “We definitely did.” His arms wrapped warmly around my waist and held me close as he kissed my blushing cheek. “More than you’ll ever know.”
♠ ♠ ♠
if you catch any missing or mispelled words, please let me know so i can change it. but tell me where it needs corrected not just that it's wrong.