Who are you?!

oo10

Rico

I laid back in bed, rubbinq on Cecil's back. Her pain pills had finally kicked in so she wasn't in pain. It felt qood to be touchinq her like this. Felt like electricity was surqinq throuqh my finqer tips.

"That feels real qood," Cecil murmured.

"Baby, your bath water is probably cold by now," I reminded by her. She shrugged her shoulders. "Just want me to keep touching you," I joked.

"Whatever, just keep rubbing," she laughed. The room was quiet besides her heavy breathing. I took the chance and slid my hands up under her shirt and caressed her soft skin. It felt like silk underneath my rough hands. "Can you put more pressure?"

I got up and straddled her butt. I slid her shirt up as far as I could and massaged her back. My manhood was positioned right over her booty, which had qotten biqqer since she'd been pregnant. Her breast went from a c cup to a respective dd cup too, not that I was staring or anything.

"How does that feel?" I leaned down and whispered in her ear.

"Real good," she responded.

I let my fingers run across the side of her breast.

"Hold on, I'll be right back," I climbed off of her and went to grab some baby oil. Instead of sitting on her back this time I kneeled down beside her. I rubbed the oil in my palms before spreading it over her honey colored skin.

"Let me take off my shirt," Cecil said. She took off her shirt and then laid back down. I unclasped her bra while I was at it.

I rubbed her up and down until her breathing increased. She was getting turned on. Low moans escaped her mouth but I didn't say nothing. If she wanted anything to happen she was gonna make the first move.

She turned over and laid on her back. "Don't just stare give me my massage," she grinned.

Damn, I was stuck. Her nipples were sticking right up and they looked mouth watering. I looked down and subconsciously ran my fingers over her stitches. It didn't make her any less attractive but looking at them bothered me.

She knocked my hands away and grunted as she sat up. "I think you should leave." She mumbled.

She was hurt, I could tell. It was written all over her face and even appeared in her eyes.

"You can't change what happened. You need to get over it." I blurted out before I could stop myself. "I didn't mean to say it like that."

"Get over it?! How the hell am I gonna get over losing my fucking baby! Our baby?" Tears streamed down her face and her voice was straining.

"I said I didn't fucking mean it like that, Cecil! If it was here I'd take care of it, but its not and I'm not going to keep dwelling on it."

You could see the smoke coming out of her ears. "My child was not a fucking it! Say it again and I promise the only way you leaving this house is with three shoes, two one your feet and one up yo' ass!"

I threw my hands up. "I don't have to fucking be here. It's dead." And with that, I stormed out. I told her that I didn't mean to say it like that but she was acting like she wasn't hearing me. I wasn't about to kiss her ass, no way in this world.

I drove to my mom's house. This was the first time I'd seen her since I broke the bad news about the baby. I used my key and let myself in.

"What's wrong, baby?" My mom sat upright, observing me.

I let out a frustrated sigh. "That bitch getting on my last damn nerve. I know she was just pregnant but that hormonal shit should be out of her system." I fumed.

"What happened?" She asked, regrettably.

"Nothing. We had an argument and I just stormed out. I'm done with that chick, the baby is dead so we don't have a damn thing to talk about anymore." I plopped down on the sofa.

I looked up at my mom was giving me a disappointed glare.

"What I do now?" I ran my hands through my hair.

"Sometimes I wonder who you took after! I didn't raise you like this, Ricardo!" she scowled.

"You sound like someone's mama." I said, sarcastically.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm STILL working on my own books but I WILL be updating my cousin's books when I can.

Before I forget..I'm turning this book into a shorty story!

So enjoy