Who are you?!

Riding Solo

---Cecil---

So, I haven't seen or heard from Rico since we had that heated argument in my room. It was cool though. He was just all around too much stress. I was just getting back into shape. My abs were back flat thanks to this hardcore diet I've been on. The only thing is that my chest and butt have been enhanced. They were just find before but whatever, just more to love I guess.

Shanice expected for me to be dressed by the time she had gotten back. Damn, I'd just heard the front door close. I had wanted to sneak in one more hour of exercise before we hit the mall. I wanted to feel and look my best, what can I say?

"Are you kidding me?" She appeared in my doorway. I smiled around my straw. I put it down and went to my close to pull out something to wear. "If you get tired while we're out I am not bringing you back home. Your gonna have to deal with it."

"But of course." I laughed. I pulled out a denim romper and silver lace-up sandals, keeping it simple today. I took a quick shower and then got dressed. "This one or this one?" I asked Shanice, holding up two different lip glosses.

She examined them both before handing me back the bubble gum pink one. "I think this one is going to look better." She said. I put on some gloss, grabbed my silver handbag and was ready to go.

We arrived at the mall and it was loaded with sexy niggas. Yeah, I wasn't pregnant this time around. Shanice pulled me into Coach and I ended up dropping a grand on shoes and purses. Then we went to LV and Johnny Marie, its like they made there clothes hand picked just for me.

"Let's go to the food court. I want some Nachos and a Icy." I suggested.

We started heading in that direction. "Girl, you must've read my mind." She laughed. I watched our bags while Shanice went and got our food.

"What's up, lil mama?" Some dude came and sat down across from me. He was actually cute, if he wasn't I would've gave his ass the boot fa'sho.

I flipped my hair over my shoulder. "Nothing. Um, what's ya name?"