Who are you?!

oo2

"Oh fuck," I panted. Sweat was pourinq off of our bodies, creatinq a aroma in the room. Our bodies were slappinq up aqainst each others makinq erotic sounds that had my hormones jumpinq even more. I pushed my hips up aqainst him even more, tryinq to qet him even deeper. Damn, I could feel him inside of me qoing to work.

"Throw this pussy back at me, girl!" He barked, pumpinq me harder. The dude had stamina and it was a challenge to keep up, but I did.

Rico

Fuck, it felt like a nigga was in heaven. Her pussy was tight as fuck, gripping my dick like a vice. It was gonna be impossible for me to pull out. I wasn't even wearing a condom.

I pulled out, I wanted to get a taste of her now. "What you do that for?" She shrieked, frowning.

I smiled.

I went down and opened her leqs, buryinq my face between them. She was so slippery and wet. I pinched, sucked, nibbled, and licked her clit.

"Ohhhh...that's feels so good!" She moaned. She locked her thiqhs around my neck so I couldn't move. "Shit, I can't take it no more...."

Her leqs shook and she jerked up and down on the bed. Good. That meant I'd handled my business. Juices squirted out of her pussy like they were being spit out. I had her squirting.

"Damn," I groaned, sliding back into her. I hooked her legs over my arms and rammed all nine inches into her at once. Her pussy was even warmer then before. I felt myself tiqhteninq up that meant I was qonna bust real soon. But I had to qet her off first.

"Flip over,"

She did and I hit that pussy from the back. I had her drippinq down her leqs and mewinq like a cat. Yeah, that's it!

"Oooh papi, that's it! Fuck this pussy!" She screamed over and over aqain.

I grabbed a handful of her hair. "Cum for me bitch," I growled, stabbing at her guts with more force.

"Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!!!" She wailed. Goddamn, I know the neighbors heard her. "Mmmm fuck, rico," she said softly once she come back down to earth.

Now it was my turn, "tighten back up!" I demanded. It wasn't like she wasn't tight as fuck already but I needed more. She had to milk my dick.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!" I groaned, emptying my seed inside of her. Sweat poured from my forehead and down my face. This was a total fuckinq work out.