A Tour with Before You Exit

House Of Blues

When I woke up I felt more comfortable than I normally did, I opened my eyes and saw that I was still half laying over Riley and his arms were around me. I looked up and saw he was still fast asleep so I just put my head back on his chest again and closed my eyes. Before I could fall back asleep I faintly heard someone come in the room, I kept my eyes closed hoping that for once they would be nice and walk back out of the room. I could feel someone standing at the end of my bed and it was starting to scare me so I opened my eyes to see who it was. I was shocked to see all three of the guys standing there grinning at us. I didn't want to face this alone so I patted Riley's stomach a few times hoping he would wake up. Surprisingly he did.

"What's wrong Em? Do you feel sick again?" Riley mumbled trying to open his eyes but ended up squinting because of the light. I smiled and tried to hide in his arms from the looks we were getting from the others.

"Oh no, she's fine Riley, I just think she's a tad embarrassed," Thomas commented. Riley nearly shot up and out of the bed when Thomas spoke but then tightened his arms around me and groaned.

"Why do you always have to pick on us?" Riley moaned as I closed my eyes and tried to fall back asleep.

"Because you're both the youngest," Connor replied before they all started to walk out of the room.

"Were playing at the mall this afternoon, it's a long drive, are you feeling good enough to come Em?" Braiden asked from the doorway. I glanced at him from Riley's arms and nodded before laying back against Riley. I sighed and leaned more into Riley making him chuckle.

"I don't want to get up," I moaned. He gave me a kiss on the forehead before pulling us both into a sitting position.

"I'm going to go and get changed, you sure you're well enough to come?" He asked looking concerned.

"I'm fine, now go," I said while kicking his bum softly as he walked past making him smirk at me.

"Alright, get ready then, if you're not down in thirty minutes I'm coming up to get you," He threatened before walking out of the door. I smiled and followed him out of the room and into the bathroom. I had never been one to care about my looks but I almost died knowing Riley and the others had seen me looking how I was... I was as pale as a ghost, my hair looked like it hadn't been brushed in days and I could smell sick even when I held my breath.

After showering and brushing my teeth for at least five minutes, I went and changed into my blue skinny jeans and my before you exit hoodie. I then went and quickly tided my room and sprayed it to make sure it didn't smell.

When I walked down stairs they were all gathered on the sofa with their stuff in a neat pile near them while they watched the TV. "You look much better," Braiden commented since he was the only one that noticed I had come downstairs.

"I feel better," I replied before sitting down next to Thomas who ruffled my hair.

"You gave us quite a scare yesterday, your normally the suffer in silence type," Connor commented taking his eyes off the screen. Braiden rolled his eyes and handed me some left over pop-tarts staring at me to make sure I ate it without looking ill again.

...

A few minutes later we grabbed our bags and went to sit outside before leaving. I sat on Riley's knee watching the others mess about. Braiden had gone to make sure they had everything while Thomas sat on the bench pretending to stutter making Connor laugh. When Braiden walked back out of the house Riley lifted me up and half carried me towards the car behind the others. When we got to the car I was chucked in the middle section with Riley while Thomas got the back of the car to himself and Connor and Braiden were in the front.

Within five minutes on the road Thomas had fallen asleep against the widow with his bag over his face. Connor turned on the radio quietly when Braiden also fell asleep so he had some motivation to stay awake. I was fully awake and sharing my earphones with Riley so we could listen to music, after a few songs I could feel the earphone slowly slipping out of my ear, I turned and saw Riley asleep and his head was slowly falling towards the window. Before his head could slam against it I reached out and put my hand there so his head hit my hand instead. I quickly pulled out my camera and filmed them all sleeping making Connor shake his head at me while laughing before turning back to look at the road. Seen as everyone except Connor who was in his own world was asleep I put my earphones back in and closed my eyes to try and sleep.

...

When we arrived there we had all finally woken up and the guys got out of the car quickly...I guess they were excited. We all walked into the mall and followed the maps instructions to find where they were playing. Connor once again stole my camera and walked behind us as we headed for the escalators. As we were all stood still going down the steps, Riley lost his balance and nearly pushed Braiden down the electronic steps making everyone who had noticed burst into laughter. Riley looked up at the camera embarrassed before turning to give me an amused look as I held onto the side to stop myself from falling over from laughing too much.

When we finally found the area they were supposed to be playing on, we had to walk around the clothing racks to try and see their equipment set up. "Follow the music," Riley said making me cringe when I realised Miley Cyrus was playing. A few minutes later we saw a poster of the four of them on advertising that they were playing here today.

"It's a great picture except for that idiot by there," I joked pointing at Thomas' picture. Thomas shoved me before standing next to the sign and trying to copy his facial expression in the picture. He laughed after a few seconds and walked away from it. I started to feel a little bit sick again so I kept quiet and listened to them all talking hoping the sensation would pass. The only one who noticed the change was Riley who raised his eyebrows at me, but before he could question me they were pulled on stage.

As they were playing I stood off at the side and filmed them seen as I had nothing better to do. When they finished their set they were led to a table to do signings for the fans that had turned up, which was quite a lot. I went and stood near them and filmed them for a bit before I started to watch all of the fans seen as I had nothing else to do. I could see Riley glancing at me from the corner of my eye; he had been checking me every few seconds since I started to feel ill again, I think he thought I was going to pass out or something. I turned to smile at him and gave him thumbs up making him smile and turn back to sign a girl's poster.

...

When they were finally done they all came to stand around me where I was sitting on the floor. I grabbed Braiden's hand and pulled myself to stand up. "You guys were amazing," I commented making them all grin.

"Why thank you," Thomas commented flinging his arm over my shoulder and leading the way back to the car. When we got back to the car we were all in the same seats but Braiden was driving instead of Connor. I felt tired so I put my head on Riley's shoulder and fell straight asleep.

...

I could faintly hear someone talking so I started to wake up. "Well then tell her I said goodbye."

"Dude your seeing her tomorrow, jeez you're whipped." I felt someone kiss my forehead before I was moved to lean against the window, it had obviously been Riley seen as it was his shoulder I had been leaning against. After I heard the door slam closed I slowly opened my eyes unaware of my surroundings. I sat up and looked around the car to see it was empty except for Braiden who was driving.

"Your finally awake, everyone's been dropped off at their houses but were seeing them again tomorrow when we play the one off gig at Macy's, Riley said to tell you goodbye," Braiden commented smiling at me through the rear view mirror. I nodded at him slightly before yawning and leaning back against my seat and took out my phone, I decided to text Riley seen as I had been too tired to open my eyes when he was getting out of the car. I ended up texting him all throughout the afternoon and night until I went to sleep.

...

The next morning when I woke up I changed and got my stuff ready so I wouldn't have to rush later when it was time to leave. When I walked downstairs I could faintly hear Braiden talking to someone so I assumed one of the guys were here. I froze in the doorway when I saw my mum sitting at the kitchen table flicking through her piles of letters that had built up while she was away.

"Mum, your back," I commented now knowing what else to say. I saw Braiden trying to hide a smile when he saw how shocked I was.

"Yes, I managed to get back earlier but you're father had to stay longer," She said as she walked over to give me a hug. "So, what do you have planned for today?"

"Umm, well were playing at House of Blues this afternoon and Emma's tagging along," Braiden replied while he was cleaning the dishes.

"Emma, don't you think they should go on their own, they might want some boy time and not want their band members baby sister with them," my mum said making me freeze again from shock. I always used to panic at that thought until Riley had told me not to, but now I was again.

"Mum! The guys treat Emma as if she's their own sister, they love her and would never think of her like that," Braiden argued basically glaring at our Mum which is something I've never seen him do. "Well, everyone loves her as a sister apart from Riley," He mumbled but it was loud enough for everyone in the room to hear.

"Why doesn't Riley count her as a sister?" She asked making me and Braiden look at each other unsure what her reaction was going to be like.

"Well, were dating..." I mumbled not meeting her gaze.

"For how long?"

"About a month," I replied finally looking up to see her looking at me as if I had just told her we had run out of milk.

"Well, I'm happy for you Hun," She replied before gathering her stuff and moving to sit in the living room.

"Thank Goodness," Braiden muttered before standing up and ruffling my hair before walking up stairs.

...

When we met up with the guys outside the venue a few hours later I went straight to hug Riley. "My Mum's home," I muttered into his shoulder making him rub my back.

"What? She just turned up?"

"I guess, I walked downstairs this morning and she was sitting there... she knows about us dating too," I replied looking up at him to see his reaction, he just looked down at me slightly frightened.

"What did she say?"

"She said she was happy for me... have you told your parents yet?" He laughed making me look up at him confused.

"Connor told my Mum about us literally the second he found out that we had kissed. She told me that it was about time I manned up and made my move," He replied chuckling.

"Riley were going out to the queue to meet some fans are you coming?" Connor shouted over making me move out of his hug. Riley took my hand and led me out to the front of the venue to where everyone was lining up, I was shocked at how many people had turned up and I could tell the others were too. As the guys went and started to sign autographs and take pictures with people I stayed close to them and started to film and all of the fans so I wouldn't look stupid just standing there.

While the guys were playing I sat on the balcony right by them with Riley and Connor's parents, Toby and Thomas' mum. I filmed most of their set seen as I knew it off by heart.

When it was time to go I followed them to the car listening to them talk about how amazing they thought it had gone. "Don't forget were going to Tampa on the weekend!" Thomas shouted making us all laugh. We'll I faked a laugh seen as this was the first I had heard of it, I knew they had a gig there but I didn't realise it was this soon.

"See ya," Connor shouted before getting in his car. Riley ran over to kiss me goodbye quickly before running off because Connor was beeping the horn telling him to hurry up. I laughed and got into Braiden's car.

"So Tampa?" I asked him raising my eyebrows.

"Yeah, you're coming by the way," He replied grinning making me roll my eyes.